Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Competition Wins

-T- Sport

So my misses enters quite a lot of competitions online. We quite often get random things turn up in the post. Goodie bags for runner up prizes etc.

We haven't quite won that PS3, XBOX 360 or the like yet :( One thing we have won though is a Sony Cybershot DSC-W80 7.2MP full HD digicam, worth £180 at the time. certainly made a change from using my Phone!

Anyway - We won something else worth £180 the other week and it turned up on Friday. So I built it yesterday. Yes, Built. See pics below!

NewPicnicBench2.jpg

NewPicnicTable.jpg

It's a picnic table!! Quite a sturdy one too. Comes in very handy actually considering Summer is on its way and we had no outdoor seating! Goes with our newly aquired BBQ!

While I'm at the pic posting thing, My dad makes these and sells 'em! Not for a business type thingie, but to keep him occupied since he hasn't worked for years.

FrontBench.jpg

He makes them for around £45 and sells for £55ish. We quite often get people asking him to make them his 'Planters' too. As he makes those aswell :P

Does anybody else enter many competitions? If so - What's your best win to date?

won a Pure DAB radio woth £100, only thing I've ever won

cant remember what I had to do, got a phone call later confirming the delivery address

do get a lot of freebies, last one was a smoothie maker worth 50 euros

I just won 450 chips on a poker tournament on facebook :yahoo:

Nah, seriously, I spent a few minutes entering a few free online competitions from a local radio station once but didn't win & haven't bothered entering any others.

I did enter 1 through work with a boiler manufacturer though & won myself a pair of tickets to the F1 GP at Silverstone last year, had a great couple of days & when they phoned me a few days afterwards they asked if I'd enjoyed it & if I was planning on entering next year which I said I did & was so hopefully I'll get another chance this year

Nah, seriously, I spent a few minutes entering a few free online competitions from a local radio station once but didn't win & haven't bothered entering any others.

I did enter 1 through work with a boiler manufacturer though & won myself a pair of tickets to the F1 GP at Silverstone last year, had a great couple of days & when they phoned me a few days afterwards they asked if I'd enjoyed it & if I was planning on entering next year which I said I did & was so hopefully I'll get another chance this year

Nice one, Good luck with that!

I'm still hoping our PS3/360 etc is gonna turn up! A lot of the competitions entered send their prizes out without warning and just turn up. One of the winners a few weeks back got a 50" TV with full cinema style setup turn up un-annouched. Needless to say she wondered what the heck the massive package was!

Nice one, Good luck with that!

I'm still hoping our PS3/360 etc is gonna turn up! A lot of the competitions entered send their prizes out without warning and just turn up. One of the winners a few weeks back got a 50" TV with full cinema style setup turn up un-annouched. Needless to say she wondered what the heck the massive package was!

ha ha wish i was as lucky as you are only one thing i ever one

was cutest baby at an agricultural show over here i was only 6 months old i guess,

pity after that things have gone downhill since then

Jesus i even scared when i look in the mirror on a monday morning

thats never good :lol:

I have just received a letter informing me that I have won Euro915,810.00 in the Loteria Primitiva & that it has been transferred to Santalucia Seguros to await my collection :yahoo::toast:

Funny thing is, I won a similar amount in it last year too. Didn't need the loot last year, so didn't bother. :blink:

Naturally, I read through the whole thing, even though I knew it is a scam. They wanted all sorts of personal details, including, of course, bank details.

however, there were 3 options for getting the cash. (1) bank transfer. (2) Cheque. (3) personal pickup. My Banking details have nothing to do with the last 2 options & I would certainly travel to Madrid to collect that sort of money.

Just for the hell of it , I Googled both of the above. Result - Pages & pages on the scam.

OOOOPs :shutit: I was told not to tell anyone about it until I had collected it.

You won't tell anyone I spilled the beans, will you ? :lol:

I have just received a letter informing me that I have won Euro915,810.00 in the Loteria Primitiva & that it has been transferred to Santalucia Seguros to await my collection :yahoo::toast:

Funny thing is, I won a similar amount in it last year too. Didn't need the loot last year, so didn't bother. :blink:

Naturally, I read through the whole thing, even though I knew it is a scam. They wanted all sorts of personal details, including, of course, bank details.

however, there were 3 options for getting the cash. (1) bank transfer. (2) Cheque. (3) personal pickup. My Banking details have nothing to do with the last 2 options & I would certainly travel to Madrid to collect that sort of money.

Just for the hell of it , I Googled both of the above. Result - Pages & pages on the scam.

OOOOPs :shutit: I was told not to tell anyone about it until I had collected it.

i wont tell anyone if you dont tell anyone :blink:

Oh noes! that's it now! you wont win next year because you told us! Silly billy!

OOOOPs :!Removed!: I was told not to tell anyone about it until I had collected it.

Send a reply like you believe it & are made up & really interested, there's a website with a few of them on & the scammers will do anything to keep your interest, some of the results are hilarious

i won tickets to see a band once.

i felt pretty good and excited about it as ive never won anything before in my life...

untill i got to the gig and it seemed around 60% of the people there had won their tickets too!

turned out, the gig hadnt sold very well so they gave the tickets away!!

Gutted!

xx :wacko:

i won tickets to see a band once.

i felt pretty good and excited about it as ive never won anything before in my life...

untill i got to the gig and it seemed around 60% of the people there had won their tickets too!

turned out, the gig hadnt sold very well so they gave the tickets away!!

Gutted!

xx :wacko:

You still got free tickets for a concert regardless of who else did, that's still a result in my book

yeah, it was a result!

and i had a fantastic night.

just gutted that everyone had won the tickets. it had made me feel special when i thought it was just me that won!

xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links