Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Price Of Fuel!

Jeffrz

Guys im afraid to say it goin to get alot worse

it prediected that it will be £1.50 per litre by September

May be sooner than that... :angry:

Well for the past 2-3 months the price has gone up on average 1p a week ..... not sure on how high the price is going to reach either???

I think it will go like the housing market - those not wishing to sell their stock of oil will do so because of the amount of profit they can make, eventually everyone will be trying to sell their oil and the demand will decrease due to the improved stock levels - reducing the price per barrell.

Can't say when though ....

Well for the past 2-3 months the price has gone up on average 1p a week ..... not sure on how high the price is going to reach either???

I think it will go like the housing market - those not wishing to sell their stock of oil will do so because of the amount of profit they can make, eventually everyone will be trying to sell their oil and the demand will decrease due to the improved stock levels - reducing the price per barrell.

Can't say when though ....

Time to find an alternative to petrol and diesel. If someone invented an engine that ran on water, no doubt this too would be £1 a litre before we knew where we were. Just fancy that, £5 to take a !Removed! shower.

Can't buy petrol here so the price is irrelevant! I can't even fill up my scooter for a fiver! Panic buying gone mad like 2000

Clicky

Time to find an alternative to petrol and diesel. If someone invented an engine that ran on water, no doubt this too would be £1 a litre before we knew where we were. Just fancy that, £5 to take a bloody shower.

I recon if anybody invented an alternative power source to fossil fuels they would suddenly disappear ;) A fuel shortage there may be but can you imagine those involved allowing something to be produced that would leave them with a worthless product, that and the prospect of millions of people in the fuel industry suddenly becoming unemployed.

Hypothetical I know, but interesting all the same :thumbsup:

However in a world where we are simply using an unsustainable resource (fossil fuels) this must happen at some point. What will the world do when we actually run out of oil and when do you think that might be.

And then king mujasadam binosama whatever he called of saudi arabia or wherever he is decided as from next month theyll start producing 200 million more barrels a month etc etc... so please take the tree hugging hippy justified piratisation of peoples finances and shove it in our governments asses.

If it wasnt for those thieves petrol wouldnt actually cost this much and I really resent buying ppl nicer things than i have for essentially ***** raping me all year(for explanation please think taxes taxes taxes).

IMO we are looking at the deliberate collapse of the financial stability of this country so as to provide rich people(some of them) with the opportunity to amass more power and wealth. Demolishing the security of those 'below them' is the vehicle by which they will achieve this. Buying everyones stuff at rock bottom post collapse prices and then letting the markets recover will be the exact means of amassing.

Guys im afraid to say it goin to get alot worse

it prediected that it will be £1.50 per litre by September

and £2 per litre by next year...

i cant believe it .. its a F***ing JOKE"

I am going to quote my post from another thread as it is exactly the same subject:

And most of that is government TAX! They are a bunch of silly m o t h e r ******* e r s. And what also makes me angry is the environMETALists and stupid f u ck ing cyclists who are pointing a finger and saying "Haha" They and the government hide behind this "Global boring" *****e and then claim that *puts on whiney imitation voice* "Oh, that is good that the fuel price is high so people won't drive their cars so it will be good for the environment" If global boring does exist, then how come they are only tackling the source of 13% of the so called "emissions"? (and even that is probably exagerated) What about the other 87%? Nope, I thought not, even if global boring does exist they aren't interested in tackling it, just ciphening off money

So what we know is:

-The government isn't interesting even in some stupid crazy hippy agenda of preventing global boring

-If they were they would not focus their main resources on going after cars

-Cars only account for 13% of emissions in this hell hole, what about the other 87%?

If someone invented an engine that ran on water

Ever seen this?

;)

Part 1

&

Part 2

For those who know their Chemistry and Physics they may enjoy this video

Explanation

Here is a list of the greenest cars on the market and so the most fuel-efficient:

http://www.politics.co.uk/awareness-week/e...3782$2.htm

The top ten are dominated by Toyota's with the yaris coming top. Just think how worse it could be if we owned a gas-guzzling, wallet-draining car like some of the other cars listed here!

But yeh totally agree fuel prices are an absoulte joke!!!!!

Here is a list of the greenest cars on the market and so the most fuel-efficient:

http://www.politics.co.uk/awareness-week/e...3782$2.htm

The top ten are dominated by Toyota's with the yaris coming top. Just think how worse it could be if we owned a gas-guzzling, wallet-draining car like some of the other cars listed here!

But yeh totally agree fuel prices are an absoulte joke!!!!!

I think its hilarious how the yaris is supposed to be the greenest car - and yet yaris owners still pay full price road tax whilst the aygo gets away with £35 tax -quite ironic i think :rolleyes:

I think its hilarious how the yaris is supposed to be the greenest car - and yet yaris owners still pay full price road tax whilst the aygo gets away with £35 tax -quite ironic i think :rolleyes:

*Controversial Mode Activated :D

I think its hillarious how people consider any car to be green when its still burning fossil fuels and adding to the problem. Its like a murderer who only kills one person a year saying they are a good murdererer because they only off one person cf others that do more. Even if you drive a yaris or an aygo or an auris etc etc when you drive it you still take breaths away from the worlds inhabitants.

If Environmentally concious people really gave that much of a toss they`d all be on pushbikes and planting trees at weekends.

Personally i like seeing the local wildlife drop dead when i pass by due to the emissions on my car.... gives you a chance to stop, and really have a look at it without it running off :lol:

*Disclaimer - The above is not actually reflective of my own personal views and is intended solely to irritate stupid people and amuse the more cerebrally balanced!

*Controversial Mode Activated :D

I think its hillarious how people consider any car to be green when its still burning fossil fuels and adding to the problem. Its like a murderer who only kills one person a year saying they are a good murdererer because they only off one person cf others that do more. Even if you drive a yaris or an aygo or an auris etc etc when you drive it you still take breaths away from the worlds inhabitants.

If Environmentally concious people really gave that much of a toss they`d all be on pushbikes and planting trees at weekends.

Personally i like seeing the local wildlife drop dead when i pass by due to the emissions on my car.... gives you a chance to stop, and really have a look at it without it running off :lol:

I like it

*Disclaimer - The above is not actually reflective of my own personal views and is intended solely to irritate stupid people and amuse the more cerebrally balanced!

I like it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the wood pigeons are too dosed up on C02 to get out of the road in time before I drive past...so be it... :blowup:

Just seen this....

Fuel rations on the way?

Next step for escalating fuel problems could be rationing.

car_photo_266835_7.jpg

Panic bulk-buying of fuel could spark rationing for motorists, experts have warned.

The alert has come after last week’s four-day strike by tanker drivers, which saw queues as people stocked up on petrol.

Ray Holloway, president of the Petrol Retailers Association, said: “There’s a risk forecourts will be forced to limit drivers to as little as 15 litres of fuel so there’s enough to go around.”

The strike, caused by a pay dispute between the haulage companies and drivers, affected only Shell garages. But Holloway insisted there’s no need to panic buy for strikes of this sort. “There’s plenty of fuel as long as everybody buys normally. It only affected Shell forecourts, and they only account for one in 10 stations in the country.”

If someone invented an engine that ran on water

Ever seen this?

;)

Part 1

&

Part 2

For those who know their Chemistry and Physics they may enjoy this video

Explanation

This Company have been up & running for years. I posted about them before. Don't know if it the same method, but seems to be the same result. http://www.brownsgas.com/brownsgashome.html

There was a £10 limit here just a few days ago!

I asked how far am I supposed to go on £10 of petrol in a Supra!?!!?

They told me to go to the other petrol station up the road! lol. I then replied saying I need V-Power.

Which I then happily heard.... "there's no limit on the V-Power" .... Yipeeee!!

Well if I don't mind paying about £1.23 or whatever it is a litre!

There was a £10 limit here just a few days ago!

I asked how far am I supposed to go on £10 of petrol in a Supra!?!!?

They told me to go to the other petrol station up the road! lol. I then replied saying I need V-Power.

Which I then happily heard.... "there's no limit on the V-Power" .... Yipeeee!!

Well if I don't mind paying about £1.23 or whatever it is a litre!

I passed local BP this morning and last night Diesel was at £1.32.9 and this morning it's now £1.33.9. :eek: :eek:

Looks like the £1.50 ppl will be here by I say at least end July start of August...

O and it's nice to know that the fuel rate my company pay for business miles is now 17p :censor: :censor:

The prices went up to stop panic buying because of the strike..................................

Anyone seen it go down now that it's over? <_<

The prices went up to stop panic buying because of the strike..................................

Anyone seen it go down now that it's over? <_<

The only time I've seen it go down, was when the guy was changing the price numbers on the sign...then it was free for almost 20sec :lol::lol:

Turned round and see me watching him..and for a laugh put in £2.50.9 :spiteful:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links