Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Near Future

GIDDLEPIN

I have been watching the news today and it got me so worried! :unsure: Surely the government can do something about this - Gordon Brown needs to act now otherwise the country will be at a standstill! Its crazy how much this has me worried - but its on every channel, everyone cant stop talking about it and nobody knows what the hell to do :help: - its a pretty uncertain future thats for sure! Only one certainty is we will definitely be paying a lot more for fuel!

Now its really starting to bite, Scotlands only ferry service to mainland Europe scrapped. The reason ? fuel costs.

I believe the Newcastle to Norway ferry service is going to suffer the same fate. -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/7424029.stm

Not sure that the PM of this country can do anything about global fuel prices, even if he is Scottish....

I would however like to know how much exactly the fuel duty has been bringing in over the last year and why is there not scope to reduce that? Is that the kind of action we are looking for?

I heard a radio announcement driving home tonight saying that the PM has agreed additional production output from the Scottish oil field to assist in the supply of fuel. I was thinking I am not sure if we will actually see the benefit of this at the pump as it will have to pass through the hands of the greedy processors and eventually those Nick Leeson type bar stewards that trade in everything it seems.

Anyway the radio announcer indicated that the Scottish oil field would start increasing production next year, yeah thats right NEXT YEAR, not in January but next year. DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW IT IS CURRENTLY MAY? What kind of impact can they possibly think they will achieve with this rapid response?

Time to start cycling to work again I think

Eventually people aren't going to be able to afford to travel to work and sign up for the benefits they are intitled to when off work .....

Some people aren't going to be able to afford their homes and have to rely on council houses which have been given to immigrants, and the ones promised haven't/aren't been built due to the companies not wanting to build them due to the current housing crisis .........

The thing is this is going to be BAD whatever happens - just HOW bad depends on how THIS governement does things!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links