Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Mods Have Begun.....

SMiFFAD

The turbo exhaust tips are rolled in, the n/a is straight cut.

Hmmmm mine is an n/a and the exhaust tips are rolled in. I know this for fact as Im often down there cleaning the buggers B)

Sorry, I meant the Mongoose aftermarket exhausts.

I hate cats with malice. If I were you i'd get a pellet gun and shoot the gits when they're on your car... they'll poo on it and scratch it with their claws.

Or go for the other option, and get one of those massive super-soakers and blitz the cats away. :ph34r:

• 8 months later...
Well, the mongoose and red rear corners (thanks jimlad  :thumbsup: ) are on and all is functioning well......

(excuse the mud, all the lanes round here are covered in it  :angry: )

Musty admit she sounds better with the mongoose, although since fitting the "proper" decat instead of my home made one its become quieter  :(

FOR A GREAT MR2 SLEEPY EYES KIT GO TO <WATCH ME TRY AND SPAM THE SITE LIKE A LOSER!>

Edited by Matthew_McNally

I hate cats with malice. If I were you i'd get a pellet gun and shoot the gits when they're on your car... they'll poo on it and scratch it with their claws.

I generally like cats BUT I agree when they're on my car I go mad coz you can guarantee that they'll leave swirly claw marks on the paintwork.

had to laugh, when i saw a mates MR2 the other day the first thing i noticed was muddy paw prints going from the bonnet all the way to the spoiler.

you should of seen his face apprently he'd just spent the whole day polishing it. lmao :)

by the way the exhaust looks "sweet" B)

collins perfomance near me, uses mongoose exhausts except there custom jobbies. and they sound great on the N/A's minus the cat :thumbsup:

Well, the mongoose and red rear corners (thanks jimlad  :thumbsup: ) are on and all is functioning well......

(excuse the mud, all the lanes round here are covered in it  :angry: )

Musty admit she sounds better with the mongoose, although since fitting the "proper" decat instead of my home made one its become quieter  :(

FOR A GREAT MR2 SLEEPY EYES KIT GO TO <WATCH ME TRY AND SPAM THE SITE LIKE A LOSER!>

FOR A GREAT MR2 SLEEPY EYES KIT GO TO ......... my garage and make one myself you fool :P

Lord, nearly a year on and the thread comes back to life :) i dont even have the exhaust anymore :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links