Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A Good Night Sleep!

Calisto

My mattress in the new house is all springs :crybaby: and it is painfull. So I am hunting for a new single mattress, a 3ft one.

Memory foam is possibly the way to go for me, Ideally I would like to try before I buy but not too sure where to go. :crybaby:

I have been to most bed places in Boro town centre, all 2 them. (don't know of any others)

Next places to try on my travels are Warrington and Bolton and any Retail Parks along the m62.

Any ideas??? any one have a good or bad word to say about Memory Foam mattresses?.

Memory foam mattresses are fab!! Have one and me n Les think its great, best mattress we've ever had :thumbsup:

Memory foam mattresses are fab!! Have one and me n Les think its great, best mattress we've ever had :thumbsup:

Were did you get it from Anne? :thumbsup:

we have a memory foam mattress from furniture village (dont know if you have one near you) its not the tempura or what ever the flash one is but it is very very comfy

Places like Dreams (40 night comfort gaurantee) and Ikea (90 day love it or exchange it) have a testing period for a matress if you can't sleep on it they let you swap it for a different one.

Were did you get it from Anne? :thumbsup:

Les got it from online.....ebay I think! Pm him if you want to know :unsure:

I've got a pillow top mattress, a bit cheaper than a foam

I got a half sprung (bottom), half foam (top), and its awesome! Something else to bare in mind is the surface you are putting the mattress on - when trying out, ask them to put mattresses on the type of bed you have (slatted, Devan, sprung devan, a.n.other) it does make a huge difference.

Northgate Bedding Centre - Portrack lane - Stockton

( you know.......just over the river from where you live ! )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links