Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Internet And Sky Help

Calisto

I am looking for BT internet with Sky. Any other websites doing good deals out there?

Just checking that there is a phone line in the house...I have been told there is a connection fee? upto £200 :shutit:

I am sharing a house with 3 others. :yahoo: but because I will be there alllll the time I am the one sorting out the internet :blink: I just want to get the best deal etc.....

I think most of us will be wi fi and mebbe one will be a hardwire connection. :angry::rolleyes: but need to confirm that. Can a combo of the two be achieved?

Any info would be good.

TIA.

If you're getting Sky say i recommended you and we both get a free Sky+ box!!! :lol:

If you're going to get Sky why not get Sky's broadband??

If you're getting Sky say i recommended you and we both get a free Sky+ box!!! :lol:

If you're going to get Sky why not get Sky's broadband??

Am checking it out now!! :wacko:

Just note, if you are not getting cable (e.g. Virgin Media) then all quoted bandwidth will depend how far your house is from the exchange. I pay for a Sky package with up to 10mb bandwidth but can only get up to 6mb. The same will be true of all suppliers using standard phone lines.

I am with Orange....so will check to see what they do too...tbh Sky I can live without.

But Internet is a must!!!

tbh Sky I can live without.

So no Sky+ box then? :(

:lol:

tbh Sky I can live without.

So no Sky+ box then? :(

:lol:

nope never mind. :thumbsup:

talk talk is giving free evening and weekend calls and also broadband and you only pay for the line rental £11.

maybe that could be an option then get your sky package seperate.

get sky HD and say i recomended you and i get £50 marks and spencer vouchers and you get the HD box for £100 instead of £300 lol!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links