Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Day Time Running Lights

uk_vette

Hi every one,

this might be a difficult question, or a simple one for the more knowledgeable among us.

I have a 2005 land Cruiser 120 series.

IMG_0136a.jpg

It is a UK version, and as such it does not need the "day time running lights"

I am in Scandinavia now, and it is law to drive any time of the day with driving lights on, I see other Land Cruisers with them coming on automatically.

At the moment, I have to remember to turn them on manually. Which is difficult, when the sun is shining, as it is not normal for me.

Is there a relay, (or 2) that can be bought and plugged in, to make this feature automatic.

I had a Corvette before this, and it was simply plug the 2 relays in, or pull 'em out, for day time running lights or not.

IMG_0010.jpg

Is there a fix for the Land Cruiser, (Lexus LX 470 in USA) or does it have to go in to the dealership ?

Graham

Unable to answer your question.............But................

Nice gates in the second picture.................................Parked outside your place?? ;) :lol:

I can't help either but that's a stupid law, they're trying to incorporate it in England now & not only is it pointless & more dangerous for motorcyclists, it's a waste of energy, hope it doesn't come over here

Unable to answer your question.............But................

Nice gates in the second picture.................................Parked outside your place?? ;) :lol:

Hello Red,

The gates do look rather good.

I live in Warrington, Cheshire, and these gates are the entrance to the Town Hall.

there is some story, don't know if it's true, but they were destined for Buck palace, but were rejected as not being Flashy enough.

Well, I don't know how true it is, but they make a good backdrop for photos, especially weddings etc.

Graham

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links