Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Knight Rider Car On Ebay

Boro Sera

>> KITT <<

( try not to notice the wonderfully fitted panels and subtle mods with hidden fixings .)

P.S. try not to notice the Pursuit button too.

Tis the attention to detail that makes it so speshal :P

Do you get the watch with it? :lol:

presumably you get a leather safety bonnet and some rubber wallpaper !

Sorry but after all these years I still think it is awful :sick:

I've always wondered what to do with a load of washing up bottles tubes and empty egg boxes... do you think his parents helped him with the sharp edges and sticky tape.....

The "Back to the Future sirrocco" was better :lol:

Always liked trans ams, and this for me is no exception although there are one or two things that i just couldnt live with. In truth I looked for one before i got the 2 but realised it would be horrendous for fuel bills, parts and getting fixed when something would go wrong.

Must say tho im impressed the price is now upto $40,000... hope the person who buys it looks after it.

Saw a better one @ the Mosney Vintage car show 2 weeks ago :lol:

Didn't take any piccies, though. Only had phone camera with me & filled it with Pics of Seras :drool:

If my old faithful needs as much doing to it as the Service people said, it won't pass its NCT & a lot will have to be spent.

Cheaper to pick up a Sera on e-bay :thumbsup:

Off thread, I know, but why is there about £3k in the difference between garage imported & private sales. Private seem as good as Garage. I know that you can return to the Garage & moan, but that is not an option for me, in Ireland

dont like it with the exterior additions although i still think the original one was kinda cool

dont like it with the exterior additions although i still think the original one was kinda cool

Agreed :thumbsup: Always fancied a bog standard one or a Mustang.

No chance now. Our Government are going to screw gas guzzlers for road tax. I think the yearly rate for a large SUV will be Euro2000+ :sick: Carbon footprints & all that political correctness. Add mega Insurance & the rocketing (pun intended) cost of juice. :crybaby:

Best I could manage was a Chevy Monza. It had the 4 in line engine & was 2.6 litre , if I remember correctly. A mini by Yank standards But I loved her :wub::lol:

Why did the plonker do KITT in the non-chemical coated Shell! The Super pursuit mode KITT was stupid looking!

I wonder if it has the light up gas pedal!!

I loved the two wires poking out of the carpet in the passenger footwell :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Regardless of KITT's faults and stuck on bits ..... I still love him.x :P

• 1 month later...

I cant believe what someone would pay for that considering what it is and how badly its been done.

I wonder what could be got for decent attempts.

And the back to the future sorocco looked much better

May be the Hoff bought it so he could look like a TIT driving KITT again, unfortunately he would be oblivious to this, as he seems to have lost it, maybe talking to your car is bad for after all :lol:

Ha HA! The buttons are all squint and everything. Even the bit on the tailgate doesn't look attached properly.

These are all little things that can be ignored!!!!!!!! :P

The back end on the pics looks like something out of Mad Max, i also like the way you can still read Transam on passenger's Dashboard, Nice.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links