Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Surf Grinding In 2 Wheel Drive

geordielad30

how do every one can some one help he i am at the end ov the road with this. the problem is i have a surf 2.4d on an H it works fine in 4 wheel drive but as soon as i put it in 2 wheel i get a horible noise comeing from the front drivers side wheel like a graiting noise but as soon as i put into 4 wheel drive is gose off any ideas PLEASE help cheers DARREN

how do every one can some one help he i am at the end ov the road with this. the problem is i have a surf 2.4d on an H it works fine in 4 wheel drive but as soon as i put it in 2 wheel i get a horible noise comeing from the front drivers side wheel like a graiting noise but as soon as i put into 4 wheel drive is gose off any ideas PLEASE help cheers DARREN

I think it's normal. Mine do the same... You have to turn on and turn off the drivers from front wheels.

In my hilux i have to get out of the car and manually turn that things in the wheels... because it's older

cheers m8 but i dont think this is the problem the noise is so loud you cant here your self think. but it gose silent if i press the button to turn it into 4 wheel drive. i thourt it ya have ben the wheel baring but that would do it all the time???????????????????????????? darren

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links