Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello All

oddshoes

Hello All

My name is Dave I am 26 and live in North West London, I am the proud owner of 1990 Mk2 Revison 1 MR2 Turbo. I have had my car for 2 years now and I get alot from it, not only driving pleasure but theres as a good social side as well through a number of the MR2 forums I am a member of. I have just signed up to your site, I havent been here before so hopefully I dont post in to many wrong sections LOL

SuperAdvans066-1-1.jpg

SuperAdvans036-1.jpg

Dave :thumbsup:

Welcome.... Gotta say that tubby of yours looks MINT considering its age... You must polish it like mad :D :thumbsup:

Rash.

Welcome.... Gotta say that tubby of yours looks MINT considering its age... You must polish it like mad :D :thumbsup:

Rash.

Cheers Rash

She has alot of time, love, money, and care spent on her to keep her looking good and running right, I also had another engine (60,000KM engine) overhaulled with new accillaries and sensors put in last month after the oringinal 160,000 KMs engine decieded that the oil pump was going to shredded itself.

My 2 was imported into the UK in 1998 so she has been in the UK now for 10 years and is 18 year old car, but does look good for a rev1 IMO thanks fella

Dave :D

That looks slick as hell mate.

Bet your proud to drive about in it... I see you prefer the Jap look with the sidelights being full amber.. I presume you change them for the MOT or you have a friendly MOT tester.. lol

Cheers folks

Fizz

I am well proud of her there has been alot of work, time, !Removed! and money LOL gone into her to get her looking this way so far. I am going for the JDM racer look as you can tell, it flew throught the last MOT with them on though I was using white LED sidelights so it lights up yellowish so is legal hehehehe.

JappyBeast

I love balck ones too but they a really hard to keep looking clean :angry: but this is what she looks like inside

dash7.jpg

it looks abit loud I know but its not there bad when you are in there I can promise, also its not sprayed it is FLOCK so has a nice texture to it and still pics out the details really well of the dash

Jinxed

Thanks fella, I try my best and have done alot of Mods to her

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links