Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toyota Model

Phoenix999

Sorry if this subject has been covered already :huh:

But does anyone know anything about a new Toyota sports model coming out next year :unsure:

My daughter said that the business manager at our local dealership mentioned that Mr T is putting out a hybrid model under the Toyota Badge with an engine of at least 3000cc. I am wondering if it would be based on the FT-HS concept :drool:

If this is true I can see my lovely LC being up for sale when the new car hits the showroom :D

Jappybeast.... thanks for the link but my daughter was told that the new model will be sold as a Toyota and not as a Lexus, so I think the car mentioned will not be like the one mentioned in that thread :huh:

AFAIK its the only one unless someone can find it!

Early speculation was that it was going to be the new Supra tho.

If I ever see anything with a "supra" Badge on it, thats a hybrid I will personally remove the offending Badge ;)

If I ever see anything with a "supra" badge on it, thats a hybrid I will personally remove the offending badge ;)

Yep, de-badging is the way forward!! :P

Apparently Toyota is launching 13 new models in 2008-2009 according to my dealer. Going to see them again on Saturday, will see if any more info is available.

Paul.

Apparently Toyota is launching 13 new models in 2008-2009 according to my dealer. Going to see them again on Saturday, will see if any more info is available.

Paul.

Paul.... please keep us updated :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links