Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cursed....

Norfolk n Chance

Started a new job beginning of June, been let go today as they have been doing a cost cutting exercise.

Last in first out!

So in the space of 2 years i lost my home (as my wife had an affair and kicked me out to move him in), got made redundant, got new job only for the firm to go into liquidation after 11 months, been in temp jobs for 9 months, finally find a permanent job and then lose that in less than a month!

At the minute i'm completely f :censor: d off with everything.

Don't know what i want to do or indeed want to do anything at the moment.

Seems that whenever things start to look good something comes along to f :censor: k it up again and give me another kicking.

Anyway, just needed to rant somewhere!!

So rant over!

:(

you need a hou hug on sunday

which recruitment consultants you dealing with? i can put you in touch with my two most trusted if you like?

aww sweetheart. are you ok?

I know its very hard to see this at the moment, but things will get better.

i was diagnosed with M.E last year and that would be bad enough for anybody, however, since getting ill i lost my job (im fighting at the moment on disibility discrimination issues to get my job back) i lost my house and tokk a job paying £20k which was a £15k pay cut.

but things do get better,

its true when people say 'when one door closes a window opens'

keep your chin up hunni, it'll all get easier

xxxx

unlucky dude, they sound like a really crap company to employ someone then a month later have to get rid, thats great forcasting from them aint it!

just keep looking, im sure there will be summat

as for your ex wife, just shag her sister or her mum, result!

I thought I had a bad day when two sausages rolled out of me sausage butty onto the floor at dinnertime :crybaby:

In all seriousness, I hope you get sorted quickly

JADE: 35K wow.............I think I need to get to know you.........:lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your ***** while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car. :lol:

But seriously - I've been made redundent twice (one of the perks of working in IT....not). Both time's I first felt like crap but it then forced me to give myself a kick up the @rse and find a better one - keep your head up, what sort of work do you do?

Started a new job beginning of June, been let go today as they have been doing a cost cutting exercise.

Last in first out!

So in the space of 2 years i lost my home (as my wife had an affair and kicked me out to move him in), got made redundant, got new job only for the firm to go into liquidation after 11 months, been in temp jobs for 9 months, finally find a permanent job and then lose that in less than a month!

At the minute i'm completely f :censor: d off with everything.

Don't know what i want to do or indeed want to do anything at the moment.

Seems that whenever things start to look good something comes along to f :censor: k it up again and give me another kicking.

Anyway, just needed to rant somewhere!!

So rant over!

:(

sorry to hear that mate.

i am a recruitment consultant and i work for Reed Accountancy.

but if you needa hand give me a shout

shaun

Blimey.. I thought you were a bird!!!

We all get *****ty times unfortunately... -at least if you can survive through them you can survive through everything!!!

I had a decent job that I got made redundant from (company went bust) I am now 26 earning about 2/3 to half of what I was at 21, in a dull support job which I highly suspect is rotting my brain faster then an "episode" of big brother.

A few years back I had a patch in ridiculous bad luck... just daft things one thing after another. They used to tell me I was so unlucky I call fall in a bucket of !Removed! and come out sucking my thumb lol

Gaz.. you just gotta 'keep on moving' a la 'Five' :lol:

Seriously man.. you can continue on till you get in a job that suits both you and the employer. The sad fact of the matter is that stories like yours are more common place now with reagards to the job situation due to the current economic climate.

Its a bit of a coincidence that on another forum a chap who was laid off from a previous job is now facing the same again after 6 months of being in his current one. He is an Engineer by trade...

Move into IT lad.. :)

p.s) i aint going to hug you on sunday ... You can have a macho manly hand shake! :lol:

Truly Sorry to hear that, Mate.

I have never heard of a run of bad luck like that. Makes everyone else's troubles pale into insignificance.

What can I say, except "chin up & soldier on ". You will come to the end of the tunnel soon.

Good luck & genuine sympathy & Best wishes for a change of fortune. Life is a pendulum- it has to swing back.

I thought I had a bad day when two sausages rolled out of me sausage butty onto the floor at dinnertime :crybaby:

I couldn't cope with that type of stress... :D

Aw you have had some bad luck. Look at this way, theres something just round the corner and you're gonna find it >>>>>>>>>>>

:hug:

I made sure I had everything in a tray today........mmmmmm Pyscod Y Sclodion as they say in Wales

Kingo :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that mate, life can be such a cow at times!

I went though a really bad spell last year, got so bad I had to take two weeks off from work with depression and then worked reduced hours as everywhere I turned there was bad stuff going on.

One way to think of it, is that if this is your run of bad luck happening now then the rest of your life might be relatively plain sailing! ;)

Brighten Up Mate! Atleast you got a t sport with lift ha!

I know the feeling when things get worse, and worse and worse!

Just relax and take things as they come! should all be sorted soon enough!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links