Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who's Gonna Win It?

trev3635

Well, here we are THE FINAL.

Who's gonna win spanish or germans?

who you rooting for when it goes to penalties?

allllllll my money on spain, torres, torres. :D

Who's going to win :huh:

Win what :unsure:

obviously not a football fan then. :)

obviously not a football fan then. :)

Oh its football :yawn: Can't stand it :censor:

:lol: OH NO!! a toffee, did'nt know there were any of you left ;)

His arm band said he was a red, torres, torres.

You'll never walk alone it said, torres, torres.

we brought him from sunny spain,

he gets the ball he scores again,

fernando torres, liverpools number nine.

you mean apart from being born in wallasey? which is close enough for me,

and by the way i was just joking, but now i know not to talk to you anymore

after asking that. B)

I just hate people who support teams they have absolutely no link with whatsoever, just because the team has had a bit of success, does my head in & the kopites have absolutely loads of them

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot more than I was expecting, normally I'll pick a team based on what Everton players are in the squad such as Australia with Timmy Cahill at the World Cup. Now most of our current squad are either British or not European though so before the tournament I didn't have a team I wanted to win it & ended up just picking a team at the beginning of each match. It's meant that I had an interest in all games without the intensity of normal competitions which is unusual but that's let me just enjoy the actual football & made it a lot better than I thought it was going to be

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot more than I was expecting, normally I'll pick a team based on what Everton players are in the squad such as Australia with Timmy Cahill at the World Cup. Now most of our current squad are either British or not European though so before the tournament I didn't have a team I wanted to win it & ended up just picking a team at the beginning of each match. It's meant that I had an interest in all games without the intensity of normal competitions which is unusual but that's let me just enjoy the actual football & made it a lot better than I thought it was going to be

It's good to just watch a game and enjoy the skills and spectacle on show - without the result being too important to you

( in all honesty, I usually watch England games as a neutral too ).

Shouted for the Turks a fair bit as they had one of ours playing for them and they did brilliant.

Now we've only got the Algarve Cup ( pre season thingy where we'll give Davy's team a good pasting hopefully ) till the new season starts. It's going to drag !!!!

SPAIN!

Answered like a slow Nostradamus ! :P

Great tournament though - really enjoyed it !

Just had a thought, didn't he predict we'd all be dead by now?

SPAIN!

Answered like a slow Nostradamus ! :P

Great tournament though - really enjoyed it !

Just had a thought, didn't he predict we'd all be dead by now?

Do you mean to say I am still alive and have to watch yet more football??? :P

I know its a bit late to respond but I am not a huge fan of football.....I "support" The Boro because, well it was the right thing to do at the time, and they kinda of grew on me as a team and I do have my favourite players now . B)

I watched most of the matches in the last tournament ;). I know nothing about football, and had quick lessons on who was who, and a little background on the teams and how they were expected to do.

Also when you have a bet on a player or a team to win and then you have Rich shouting at the telly or leaving the room because he cant bear to watch :lol: you get caught up in the excitement.

I had a great fun watching these matches. Would I put myself through it all again......HELL YEAH purely for the comedy factor :lol:

At least we don't have to watch anymore !Removed! TENNIS!! with shouts from the wife "come on tim".

i've always thought he might end up a bit sticky :D

Roll on august!!

Sounds like you're a teensy bit converted Ash, never thought I'd see the day

Sounds like you're a teensy bit converted Ash, never thought I'd see the day

:P you and me both, I even find myself reading the sports pages after a Boro match .....dedicated fan is what I am :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links