Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Carpet Floor Mat

Toscane

Well, here is the thing...

I can't find the original Auris floor mat, the one in the picture below. Most of the dealers told me that it's not available in Turkey, because it can not be imported here! What kind of an ignorant excuse is that? You can import a car, parts and everything else but if it's a floor mat, customs won't allow it. :angry: :o Anyway, I've talked with the Toyota head office and they told me they'll turn back to me (on phone), with the details of this situation. They didn't give me any kind of explanation about it and kept telling they'll turn back to me in 1 week.

Anyway, I don't think that I'll be able to get one in here, Turkey. Of course, maybe the head office can solve the problem, but just in case, I want to do some research while waiting and find a way of getting one outside the Turkey, via postal service.

What I want to ask is, do you guys know any place that I can find "left hand drive" Auris floor mat, the one in the picture? I know that British friends 'may' not be able to help me out on this one but I saw quite a few people from other countries in here, with LHD vehicles. So I thought, I'll give it a shot. ;)

9d22_1.JPG

I know this is no help, but the above image of an Auris floor mat was also shown in the UK Accesories Brochure.

In reality, the carpet mats in the UK appear to have the same materials to the mat pictured above, but the "Auris" lettering is sideways, and runs along the side of the door opening, and not central and facing the driver as in your photo.

When I was last in Turkey the outdoor markets had everything from Rolex watches to Adidas tracksuits. After my holiday everyone at the airport looked like Del Boy with all the fake stuff on :D

I’m someone has ‘copied’ and cornered the Toyota mat market :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links