Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels And Oil

Floctu

Hi all

Sorry I have not been around much lately have been so busy with my non toyota life! how dare it.

Although I have been doing all the annoying little bits that need doin on my 2 before i can get on with the fun stuff without feeling guilty.

Couple things thats are puzzling me at moment.

Had some new rear tyres put on my alloys today, some nice kumhos as i couldnt afford any of the best!

I have had 35psi put in but not sure what correct pressure should be, tyres are 235/40/17 on 9J rims.

The second problem is i wanna put the best oil in my engine, what is the best and how big is the tank?

Thanks,

Mike

Any one know the answer to the oil question? i need this fairly urgent while i got the car up the air.

Mike

Oil:

The owners manual states 4.5 lt (with filter) 4.0 lt (without filter).

BUT do not put more that 4.0 in until it it fully settle then add more 'if necessary'

I always use semi-synthetic 10W40.

Tyre pressure are on a label in the glove box - but not for those sizes. Can't help you there.

Go with the standard tyre pressures then adjust them slightly either way to suit your own driving style.

thanks guys, i am nearly there, have a :censor: nightmare with the fuel pipe though, anyone changed this? its the 1 that comes our of the bottom of fuel filter to the tank, the nut connecting the pipes seems to be locked tight and u just cant budge them with spanner plus there aint enough room, you have to be as small as japanese guy to do this it seems!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links