Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going Cyprus For 2 Weeks

acstreet

Yeah thats right im going cyprus for 2 weeks, im going early hours of the morning tommorrow so i want be doing any bumpage on here for a couple of weeks :lol:

Unless i get on the comp there or get signal as im taking my laptop :rolleyes:

Anyway speak in a couple of weeks toc :P

andy

Have a great time Andy and we'll see you when you get back :thumbsup: or if you have a connection there ;) and if you do..............GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!!!! :lol:

logging onto toc on holiday is banned... specially in cyprus! amazing country! which part are you going to??

Hot? LOL! The heatwave is just about to start! Tempreatures should be topping off in the low 40's with a nice dose of humidity especially if you're staying in Paphos/Larnaca/Ayia Napa B)

Not to worry though it's fine if you're used to it :P

Enjoy anyway! :thumbsup:

Thanks peeps really kind of you all, i am going to paphos , my flight is at 7 in the morning, so all looking forward to it now, done so more to car today though haha, and someone must be able to take over my bumpage :)

Got something to look forward to when i get back from cyrpus too, JAE HAHA :)

Bye bye.............................enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

............................dont worry I'm sure someone will take over your bumpage :rolleyes:

So nothing to lose then SJ !!!!

excatly - although my mission in life is now obviously complete..:lol:

bumpage here I come..lol

Oh i forgot to say in my jealousy rage...have a great holiday :D

SJx

im so jealous... stayed in paphos when i was there and we got a car, drove to limasol and nicosea *sp*

if you haven't been before your gonna love it!

**JEALOUS** lol

We've just got back from Corfu and it was the holiday from hell. 41C on one day and it cooked my little girl (who had stayed in the room with my wife) and brought out one of the things she had been recently vaccinated against - whooping cough. Normally, it wouldn't have been a problem but the heatwave was dropping people left right and centre. Then we had to get a "fit to fly" and all that crap which took a couple of days spent in hospital and being visited by docs. :baby::sick::crybaby::doctor:

Anyway... If you love heat, then you're in the right place! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Well im back and woh whata great holiday i really loved it, went to coral bay in the south side of cyrpus and it hit high 40's alot but sat around 42 degrees celcius but believe it or not i loved it, was swimming everyday and was great

I met some very nice people out there which have become very close friends with and have kept in contact with them, was great fun. Was out for dinner everynight and went clubbing most nights which i didnt have to pay for, clubbing that is as we got friendly with the manager

Will get some piccys up later on as still very tired after lots of hard holiday, and traveling lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links