Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The Toyota Camry The Best Looking Toyota Of All Time?

JappyBeast

Is the Toyota Camry the best looking Toyota of all time?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Toyota Camry the best looking Toyota of all time?

• Yes
    • No

i voted no... cause it clearly is not the best looking toyota...

this thread is not flawed.

you are asking a toyota forum, if they think that, the camry is the best looking... what the hell is so flawed about that? NOTHING

off topic i have to ask flexy, do you have nothing better to do with your time that big up the camry? u posted at 8.08, then 8.40, then 10.19? no one had even posted anything?!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• JappyBeast

• Jimlad

• Demonic Angel

Top Posters In This Topic

It was closed because people were complaining it was boring, repetetive and going nowhere....

This thread will go the same way if people say similar... ;)

:o So why was it still getting fresh postings ? This thread is specifically a Camry thread so I suppose talking Camrys technically can't be objected too :lol: I'll keep looking for Camry Pictures to assist people in their voting decision.gallery_44539_509_3927.jpg

you are asking a toyota forum, if they think that, the camry is the best looking... what the hell is so flawed about that? NOTHING

off topic i have to ask flexy, do you have nothing better to do with your time that big up the camry?

Advantage with teaching children, LONG HOLIDAYS ! I'm just chillin before going on my long touring holiday in a couple of days. And YES IT IS FLAWED, if you asked this question about any Toyota model the majority would vote against it, just check out all the different "FAVOURITE" models on my thread ! :P :lol:

It was closed because people were complaining it was boring, repetetive and going nowhere....

:o So why was it still getting fresh postings ? This thread is specifically a Camry thread so I suppose talking Camrys technically can't be objected too :lol: I'll keep looking for Camry Pictures to assist people in their voting decision.gallery_44539_509_3927.jpg

If you read, the majority of "fresh postings" were people telling you to stop posting about your love of the Camry! :lol: :lol:

off topic i have to ask flexy, do you have nothing better to do with your time that big up the camry?

Advantage with teaching children, LONG HOLIDAYS ! I'm just chillin before going on my long touring holiday in a couple of days. And YES IT IS FLAWED, if you asked this question about any Toyota model the majority would vote against it, just check out all the different "FAVOURITE" models on my thread ! :P :lol:

NO its not flawed

if you actually read that post you would see that supra and mr2 are mentioned a lot so i beg to differ on your point, i recon one of those would come out on top

This quality thread was brought to you by Jappybeast Postings Inc.

GET A %$(ING HOBBEY FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Demonic Angel
Please don't call people names like that!

If you read, the majority of "fresh postings" were people telling you to stop posting about your love of the Camry! :lol: :lol:

:yes: Well thats a bit sad innit ! Those who were posting just to say negative things, maybe if they'd spent their time sticking to the brief I wouldn't have been forced to defend the Camry so much. :huh:gallery_44539_509_519.jpg

maybe if they'd spent their time sticking to the brief I wouldn't have been forced to defend the Camry so much.

brief? what brief?

that we've to listen to your opinion and just follow it?

aye hold on while i jump off a bridge too cause someone says it's cool :rolleyes:

It's cool? Hold on.. I'm coming!!

TBH though.....

If you love your car, you love your car. I don't really give a monkeys to be honest.

SO STOP TELLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO its not flawed

if you actually read that post you would see that supra and mr2 are mentioned a lot so i beg to differ on your point, i recon one of those would come out on top

:P What you saying already proves my point ! If it was say between the MR2 & Supra,& for arguments sake they get a 50/50 split(Thats 50% not a majority in its self) THEN If you then add all the other favourites (Aygo, Yaris, Camry, Rav, etc.etc...) then their percentage would go down & down, and if they were put in this type of poll then they'd probably be very lucky to get 10%. :P

Jimlad ... pmsl at the pre-edited comments

:D

I aim to please! :)

Seriously... can we have a BAN here????!!

You want me to ban you for your bad language and offence to other members?

If you like..... as long as you take the camry lover with me! ;)

PS : you don't have the power to BAN japplad!

:lol: Because they can't cope with the fact that the Camry is gaining votes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Because they can't cope with the fact that the Camry is gaining votes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMFG!

What a noble thing to do .... you will be remembered for this day Jimlad, the day you sacrificed your TOC membership to stop others from suffering the wrong wrong views of Flex

What a noble thing to do .... you will be remembered for this day Jimlad, the day you sacrificed your TOC membership to stop others from suffering the wrong wrong views of Flex

What you scared of guys, are you afraid that you've been wrong all along!? Think of all the Toyota Models :eek: And the Camry % of the vote looks pretty impressive eh ! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links