Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's Your Next Car?

Jimlad

Mine's defo a Camry!

lmfao!!! :D

Under your avatar you say "Last time - promise" :rolleyes:

Are you trying to wind up Flexy? ;)

She will eat you for breakfast :bash::bangin::chair::gunsmilie::hammer::gun_bandana:

If only you had asked yesterday! :lol:

I was after a Camry but I couldn't live with the responsibility of navigating an art piece to work daily so made do with a little 3 series :(

I'm trying my best not to think about it because I'm trying to keep the Golf for another 2 years, if I was going to guess though I'd say it'll either be an Audi or Honda though

I'd love an Alfa Romeo next.... love the new little Alfa Romeo MiTo...

Alfa_Romeo_MiTo_01_9w.jpg

But realistically I'll probably keep the Aygo as I need to save money for something bigger than a new car! ;)

well my plan is an mr2 I havent decided what mark, I like them all for different reasons, and the only thing stopping me at the mo is the petrol prices and as I do many miles a day, if not then it will be a celica, its defo not a camry :lol: or if petrol goes up insane amounts and I continue to do lots of miles then I wonder if I could import one of the new Xposed Aygos, they look good. :D

I already have a camry, so it wont be another, but i fancy a lexus ls400

Too much money has been spent on my mr2 to replace that

:unsure:

LOL jim... trust you!

no camry for me thanks.

next car, fingers crossed... i will be a complete traitor and get a Mitsubishi Evo :D but then I've just bought a house so I think the fast car is on hold for a while yet....

here SJ! when i buy my evo, you can buy my mr2? deal? :lol:

If that lovely and most wonderful Mr Toyota makes this then I will most probably buy it :P

toyota_ft_hs.jpg

I have seen somewhere that Toyota are producing a new Supra next year.... does anyone know what it will look like :unsure:

I'll probably keep the Aygo as I need to save money for something bigger than a new car! ;)

A bigger tattoo?!

I'll probably keep the Aygo as I need to save money for something bigger than a new car! ;)

A bigger tattoo?!

Of a Camry ? :lol::Jumpy::naughty:

*snigger*

I'm with JappyBeast on this. Given the way fuel prices are going (oil peaking yet?) I'm gonna go for a convertible-ish. You've probably seen it on The Flinstones. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links