Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sun Roof Starting To Rust

Bizarra

My Corolla Executive GL has a sun roof with rust starting to appear all along the leading edge :(

Before this gets moved to Corolla forum, :lol: I have already posted it there, although it was a bit obscure, being in the middle of something else I was rabbiting about :lol: . I didn't get any replies, which is understandable, in retrospect, as by & large Corollas don't have sunroofs ????.

I want to keep the old girl as pristine as possible, & haven't really started looking for a replacement , yet.

Question is (at last !) I seem to remember a post a couple of years ago, where replacing them, in general, was discussed & the majority opinion seemed to be that it was a bitch of a job .I think it has to be done from the inside & the headcloth removed & replaced. Does anyone know, or remember ?

Does anyone know could I just replace the metal one with a tinted see through, without major grief? That would solve the problem, permanently.

All & any opinions would be greatly appreciated :help::driving: :help2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links