Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tein Spring Change

Max RS-T

Hi all! I'm please to find a community which I can share my love for this little fellow!

Here is my first question to all...

I use to have a 2000 Yaris 1.3 and I did a swap of the springs for the tein S tech, the car changed very much ;) . Now I sold it, but not the springs, and bought a 2005 Vitz RS 1.5 turbo and I know they fit, but will they make a difference, the car is low since it comes with the sportivo suspension, but will I see a visual change (lower)?...if anyone has done it please let me know.

I appreciate the responses...thanks!

B)

could you maybe measure your arch gaps and include the size of wheels and tyre profiles you are running and then maybe someone running the tein springs could do the same? Long winded way about it but if nobody else knows it may be worth a shot....

could you maybe measure your arch gaps and include the size of wheels and tyre profiles you are running and then maybe someone running the tein springs could do the same? Long winded way about it but if nobody else knows it may be worth a shot....

Thanks!! I'll try to hange then this coming saturday and see if there is any diferrence... I post pics of it.

Thanks again! :lol:

bought a 2005 Vitz RS 1.5 turbo

i hate you...

haha, bet youll have quite a few jealous people on here once you post up pics mate :P

i think the tein springs will still look lower, as far as im aware the turbo still isnt lower than the t sport .. (wouldnt like to say 100% myself though

bought a 2005 Vitz RS 1.5 turbo

i hate you...

haha, bet youll have quite a few jealous people on here once you post up pics mate :P

i think the tein springs will still look lower, as far as im aware the turbo still isnt lower than the t sport .. (wouldnt like to say 100% myself though

:P

I know... here in Costa Rica we only got 6 turbos :) and they are hard to get.

I will work on getting the springs installed on Saturday and bring pics to all by Monday.

Thanks again!

:( Sorry all... I was not able to do the change :unsure: . Will try this week and post the pics.

thanks! :D

good luck with the swap matey, look forwards to pics :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links