Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Guitar Hero 3

1bloke1dog1mr2

Bought this over the weekend and love it! I know it's been around for a while, but anyone else played it?

Also, is it worth getting the Rock Band or the Aerosmith package?

:band:

Hubby gets annoyed with me. Although he plays the guitar, I'm a musician so I beat him hands down!!!

Bought this over the weekend and love it! I know it's been around for a while, but anyone else played it?

Also, is it worth getting the Rock Band or the Aerosmith package?

:band:

Rock Band is the way forward!

GH3 is a bit old now TBH!

Songs on GH3 are really good.

The set list for Rock band is totally amazing tho and with downloadable content too!

I've got GH - Aerosmith and it is good fun (even if I am really bad at it) and I might see if I can grab GH3 as well just for some variety. GH4 is out later in the year for the Wii I believe and that is more like Rock Band as it has other instruments you can use.

I saw the whole band set up guitars, drums etc. for Rock Band and it did look good, just doesn't come with the software so you have answered my question Em!

I'm on medium at the mo on GH3, starting to get RSI on my right wrist, played it far too much yesterday to the point I'm starting to dream about it :rolleyes:

Wow - medium already Amy? I had a go on Medium on my fave track - Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs and couldn't manage it as soon as the blue started coming down!

I attempted Through the Fire & Flames on Easy and managed 38% before I got booed off! :lol: :lol:

We had GH1&2 for the PS2, then three came out, so I bought it for Lesley with the wireless guitar so we can both get sloshed and play together (que 80's saying : fnar!)

But, she was preggers when she got it so couldn't play because her bump got in the way! :D I suggested slinging it low like a bassist but she just gave me the look.

I ought to drag it out and embarass myself on it again.

*Now changed my avy*

I'm tempted to buy GH3, but I'm undecided for which console. I have a Wii and a PS3. Recommendations anyone?

Wow - medium already Amy? I had a go on Medium on my fave track - Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs and couldn't manage it as soon as the blue started coming down!

I attempted Through the Fire & Flames on Easy and managed 38% before I got booed off! :lol: :lol:

I took the step up to medium last night as I was consistently getting > 95% on easy. I managed to score consistently between 80 and 85% on medium but adding in the blue has made it really tough. More practice needed I think.

I took the step up to medium last night as I was consistently getting > 95% on easy. I managed to score consistently between 80 and 85% on medium but adding in the blue has made it really tough. More practice needed I think.

I've had a stretched tendon in my right thumb for the last 4 days, which is THE most frustrating thing when you've reached medium! I was getting 90-95% but a taped up thumb really stops you from fast strumming :(

I'm tempted to buy GH3, but I'm undecided for which console. I have a Wii and a PS3. Recommendations anyone?

I have played it on both quite alot, apart from some differences in the graphics it plays the same. I would say it is a bit more fun on thw Wii because the controller makes the guitar vibrate and it has the speaker in it to add to the feeling when you tilt the guitar for bonus.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links