Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bmw Owner Tapes Black Car To White

Alberto Michelatti

Thats brilliant!!

I love it.

But would you have to change the V5 log book because it is classed as a change in colour? (I know that one is Germany but if someone done it here?)

It would also raise interesting possibilities for custom designs being printed on the 3M Tape too.

Definitely:

447.jpg

- http://www.intax.de

:D

Even getting the front of the car done in a matching colour would be great rather than having a "Car Bra" fitted to protect against stone chips.

Man that cant be the same car

and how long will that last until it starts flaking off lol

Vinyl wrapping is actually quite a big business!!!! It protects paint, doesn't affect resale value if you want "lairy paint" and is great for commecial fleet vehicles etc... it actually looks good and is hard wearing too!

The trip before last at the Nurburgring there was a 911 GT3 in Gulf colours... it looked awesome, on closer inspection you could see the entire thing was a body wrap... the car was actually red!

How do you think the Sky vans get their "paint jobs"???

In my old job for Mr Honda, i did some wrapped cars a customer who could only buy white and we only sold silver as the closest match, they were those cars that have the blue lights on the roof ;) .

It was about £800 for a full wrap including door shuts and mirrors etc, you really cant tell either.

It caused some real comedy though as the local dealers had people in the showrooms wanting white CRV's when they weren't being built and the dealers were telling the customers they must be seeing things :lol:

I've been wrapping cars in vynil for ages, piece of cake to do - just a mission some times to get all those damn air bubbles out :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links