Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Peugeot Dealers - They Know The Truth

cabcurtains

Hi All,

I rang my local Peugeot dealer today to arrange the 1st service on my 308 (no its not out of choice!), as the cars 3 mths old with 12.5k, it needs a service, the funny bit was when i went through to service the first question they asked was "whats wrong with it" when i said nothing i just need a service the guy again asked me "whats wrong with it", again when i said "nothing" he seemed genuinely surprised.

Funny, i don't remember Mr T or Mr H ever asking that! They know their place :lol:

thats cause peugeot are scrap. bought a 99 206 2 years ago, back box split and exhaust FELL OFF, computer and electrics went costing 2500, radiator and fan broke, linkage in gear stick broke, bulbs in back light melted and had to replace whole panel for the bulbs, new brake pads and discs, gear box was making quare whistling noises and this all happened and i only had her a year.

I only ever had one problem with my Peugeot.....

Gear Linkage fell out in flowing traffic :lol: That was fun! Only other time I had problems was when I was had an accident.

Its not at all surprising they just made me chuckle with their insistence something must be wrong :lol:

Its not at all surprising they just made me chuckle with their insistence something must be wrong :lol:

bet when you get the car back after the service... it may have....................... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

bet when you get the car back after the service... it WILL have....................... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I've editied your post for you. ;)

Not trying to Jinx you Cab!! :wub:

I only ever had one problem with my Peugeot.....

Gear Linkage fell out in flowing traffic :lol: That was fun! Only other time I had problems was when I was had an accident.

yea its fun trying to figure out which !Removed! gear you're in!! hmmm 1st or 5th, let me see.....

bet when you get the car back after the service... it WILL have....................... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I did debate that... ;) ;) thanks......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did debate that... ;) ;) thanks......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair the 308 is a pretty solid car, she does a true 57 MPG which is quite impressive for a 1400Kg car. Only got her till Sept 1st though then the Passat turns up :yahoo:

Ha Ha!!

I rented one a few years back to drive to Scotland, it was brand new with only 15 miles on the clock, half way up the A1 the indicator stalk made a nasty crunch sound the then they didnt work!!!

Was bricking it when I took it back after the trip but the garage wern't suprised at all when I told them and they said they get loads of them coming back for the repair!!!!

Never been keen on French cars TBH!

Updated -

Had it done yesterday while i waited, 1hr 15mins all done, no faults or anything to report -Not surprising though as i knew it was ok.

Now the mad bit, £201.69 inc VAT for basically an oil & filter and a 2 minute road test, good job i dont have to pay the bill! The lease company picked up the tab, for them it was £133.33 inc VAT. Once again the retail customer takes it up the chuffer!!!!!!!! :(

Chatting to an honest salesman (yeah seriously) and he agreed that the engines were good (Diesel) but the rest of the cars were pretty cack :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links