Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Once Again The Rollas Back

dawesy

completed the running in mileage today, swapped the running in oil for some millers cfs 10w60 and been for a blast.

dang it feels quick, forgot how hard it accelerates

hope to get it down to Santa pod on the 31st and see if it will get into the 11 second bracket

NOW LEAVE IT ALONE AND DON'T BREAK IT AGAIN ! :P

NEVAAAAAAR!! :lol:

is more "when "the engine comes out then "if" as long as the internals stay that way i dont mind a yearly rebuild.

next on the agenda is new exhaust manifold, wastegate and down pipe and a bit more work on the fuel system which should net about 550bhp then its 4WD time.

got a safety devices RACMSA approved roll cage in now as well so its nearly race prepped

Saw this car a couple of weeks ago very nice :wub: defiantly the King of corolla gti's B) take care of this engine this time be gentle :lol:

You got the roll cage in?(that was quick)

keep up the good work mate :thumbsup:

Yey!!!!!

What a motor this is, sounded awesome that day in sheffield for the hot lap challenge, even though the wastegate was broken lol

well done getting it up and running again, just leave it a bit of a while before making it 'go wrong' again!

hope so.

yep cage is in, had to make mounts for the feet of the cage as it dosnt bolt directly to the floor like most, took about 6hrs and ive still got to make the mounts that connect it to the A and B posts

:D good news Lee, dont blow it up before you take me out in it this time :lol:

maybe see you at the bubble again sunday, if the weather behaves itself :unsure:

i'll be in my new car :thumbsup:

OOOOHHHH im so excited!!!!

I just hope i get to see it this time before you break it again!! lol

Yaaaaaaay!!! Rolla motoring!!!! :D

xxxx

well done mate glad to hear its in and sorted how do you get on with traction im only running about 250bhp and it still spins up in the dry in second gear without trying

well done mate i bet your well pleased, i love your rolla and probaly one of the nicest looking too and has that amount of power, 'crazy' :)

cheers guys (and gals).

kim is the bubble this Sunday? if so ill be there :thumbsup:

jade if your down the pod on the 31st you'll see it run *crosses fingers* of course if its raining i wont bother going.

had to sort out an overboost problem today was hitting 2.4bar (set at 1.8) turned out to be a split wastegate hose, now sorted and pulls harder than before.

john, i know what you mean. runs reduced boost (1.0bar IIRC) in first and second. third needs gentle throttle application in the dry as does 4th in the damp.

i must be mad but i want more power (and 4WD)

I might have to take a trip up to the pod to see your baby, and i might even bring mine up too!!

You got those wheels on it yet?

xx

not yet trying to get around to spraying them but im enjoying driving it again. gonna try and get em done this WE if i can.

got to try and get some Toyo 888's as well

Have a look on Blackcircles.com

They sell very very cheap tires.

I got a set of kumho ecsta's (2) delivered straight to my door for under £100!!

The only thing with that is. if you are buying toyo tires, they come straight from the toyo factory so will not deliver to a residential address. you have to give them a commercial premesis to deliver to. I.e your work place.

have you posted bushes yet or do you need me to PM you my add again?

xx

sorry forgot all about it. i can send em or bring em to pod if you want

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links