Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Happened To The Yaris Ts Section

armoredfist2002

I think people need to accept that stuff changes - gees its only a forum for christs sake! Like Em said - planes will not fall from the sky, locusts will not ravage our crops and people will not die! :wacko:

Instead of bitching and moaning why not just see how it goes -give it a fair trial for a few weeks then decide if its better or not - my guess is that by then you will have forgotten all about it, as there are far more important things to worry about!

People moan that the forum is not how it used to be , changes are made to bring people together and make everyone feel welcome and people still are not happy! But i guess you cant please everyone

Its not the arrangement of the forum sections that bring good answers to technical questions - its the members, before the sub-sections were even brought in the boards were full of members who gave brilliant technical advice - since they got segregated the most helpful members left! Something to think about .

This could be a step in the right direction to bring more helpful people back- or new ones to join :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• Boro Sera

• bjw

• Kev Mc

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wondered when this would happen...

It would have been courteous to notify the members.. perhaps suggest a 'trial period'...

but thats the way the cookie crumbles... and thats also why I am a member of a model specific forum too :P

As Teegs/Em said... its not the end of the world... and who knows.. in another year's time it might even get split out again...

Things change...

Probably everyone is tired of my bleating about my car (Tough :lol: ). A Corolla Executive GL 1.6 . It was a H plate before I imported it . Vintage 1991 anyway. See pic in my signature. :wub:

Has it got a subsection ? No

Is it Classic ? Poll in progress. Shows 2 for & 3 against, but 4 Fors went missing, so 6 for :thumbsup:

It is so rarely mentioned , that there was a post a couple of months ago asking if anyone else had one. If I remember correctly , about 3 have & several used to. All rated it highly.

In other words, my car,though a Toyota, is really irrelevant on the forums.

I posted a question asking about the difficulty in replacing the Sun Roof ( rust appearing) No replies.

Am I bovvered ? NO :angel::lol:

After checking my mail, the next place I head for is TOC , & stay there for too long. :yahoo:

I feel sorry for the Mods. It is a thankless voluntary job that has to be done by someone, for the Club to function & be user friendly. :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links