Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Christmas Party 2008

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Devil-ish

• Red Yaris 54

• plus one

Right.. I'll see what I can do about booking the 8th off work

will let you know Les...

I am going to put myself down as a maybe with a desperate push for a yes, depends on work but will happily share a room......................let battle commence

OK everybody, just to pre warn you there will be the usual £10:00 per head deposit required before 15th September.

I'll sort out how the payments will be made later but if PayPal is used there will need to be an allowance for charges :yes:

Les

I am going to put myself down as a maybe with a desperate push for a yes, depends on work but will happily share a room......................let battle commence

same ere, but i would like a single room....??? if there is any left? wont know for sure for another week or so. but put me down as a definate maybe...:D

same ere, but i would like a single room....??? if there is any left? wont know for sure for another week or so. but put me down as a definate maybe...:D

You might have to share a room or do what I did last year and have a twin room to yourself!!

interesting.... its looking good so far anyway! hopefully i'll be able to make it. it better be worth the €250 ferry, petrol, and 9 hours journey!! ha ha ha!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
interesting.... its looking good so far anyway! hopefully i'll be able to make it. it better be worth the €250 ferry, petrol, and 9 hours journey!! ha ha ha!!!!

Good stuff and it is so worth putting the effort in to get to the hotel and meet us mad peeps.

We are a good bunch and get on well with all new comers. :D You wont feel un-easy or isolated.

hmm ye wont do something to me now will ye??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Only by request :P ;) :lol::lol:

In my opinion - C'MON OVER...................you wont be disappointed : :driving::boat:

course we're all quite :crazy: but I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely :P

no.... :P lol...

and devil-ish ill be coming over... im sure ye are all very quiet.... just like myself! :unsure::wacko: :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links