Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao: Those Against Getting Rid Of The T-sport Forums

Kev Mc

Well Norfolk n Chance, maybe if we drove a crap car that you see on every road we may feel like this. Any idea what a Toyota Golf is ? Is it some kind of mongrel ?
Me too. Its funny how some people have to puff out their chests and say alot about nothing. Do you know what a Toyota Golf GT is ? I googled it but I am none the wiser.

Oh please, let's all take the mick out of somebody because they drive a VW & are a member of a Toyota club. How old are you?

For the record, I sat in a Corolla T-Sport at a Toyota dealer with more than enough money sitting in my bank account waiting to spend on my next car. I went & bought a Golf instead so don't start calling it crap because I turned down a version of your car because it wasn't good enough so keep your mouth shut as you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Wind your neck in. Did I actually say your car was Crap. No i don't think I did, did I. I was only interested in what a Toyota Golf is. Perhaps your the man for the job. What is it ? Also are you trying to impress me the fact you might have a few grand in the bank? I have one or two myself.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nickw

• Norfolk n Chance

• Hou

• Kev Mc

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not afraid to pop my toaster on people.....

Please be nice to each other! :)

Posters should really take Em seriously because once her toaster is plugged in and warmed up................................................................ :blowup: ;) :lol::lol:

Posters should really take Em seriously because once her toaster is plugged in and warmed up................................................................ :blowup: ;) :lol::lol:

Does she have big bangers or something ? Do you know what a Toyota Golf is ? I asked Jeeves and he does not know

Well Norfolk n Chance, maybe if we drove a crap car that you see on every road we may feel like this. Any idea what a Toyota Golf is ? Is it some kind of mongrel ?

Wind your neck in. Did I actually say your car was Crap. No i don't think I did, did I. I was only interested in what a Toyota Golf is. Perhaps your the man for the job. What is it ? Also are you trying to impress me the fact you might have a few grand in the bank? I have one or two myself.

So are you now saying when you said what's in bold, that wasn't about any car in particular?

A "Toyota Golf" is clearly a joke that I put due to the fact that I no longer have a Toyota yet am still a regular visitor to TOC, this is highlighted by the :P . There is actually no such car as a Toyota Golf to my knowledge

& finally, no, I'm not trying to impress anyone. What other people think of me really doesn't bother me as if somebody is worth worrying about they'll like me whatever my situation is, financial or otherwise. I do have a few quid in the bank right now but I'm about to take on a mortgage so will no longer have a pot to :censor: in but that's completely irrelevant

Does she have big bangers or something ? Do you know what a Toyota Golf is ? I asked Jeeves and he does not know

Just a little history lesson for you nickw:

Kev Mc is a long standing member of TOC who, when he owned his Toyota Yaris, contributed some very positive and helpful posts to the forum.

When he made the decision to change to a VW Golf he asked the team if he should cease posting on the Toyota forums.

The unanimous reply was that as he is such a great "all rounder" and still contributes with excellent posts (Most of the time ;) ) he is welcome to stay on the forums and his new VW was christened a TOYOTA GOLF...............It is a unique vehicle and has transported Kev to quite a few TOC meets where he has been very welcome :thumbsup:

Maybe it is yourself that should wind your neck in and show some more respect for other people.

OR I will get EM to pop her toaster on you :P ;) :lol:

There is such a thing as a Toyota Corsa.... fact!! ;) :lol:

My bangers are reasonable but I don't need them to make toast....

Does anyone else have any comments about the loss of the T-Sport forums? Please use this thread if you do, ideally would like to keep the rest of it as on-topic as possible.... ta! :)

So are you now saying when you said what's in bold, that wasn't about any car in particular?

A "Toyota Golf" is clearly a joke that I put due to the fact that I no longer have a Toyota yet am still a regular visitor to TOC, this is highlighted by the :P . There is actually no such car as a Toyota Golf to my knowledge

& finally, no, I'm not trying to impress anyone. What other people think of me really doesn't bother me as if somebody is worth worrying about they'll like me whatever my situation is, financial or otherwise. I do have a few quid in the bank right now but I'm about to take on a mortgage so will no longer have a pot to :censor: in but that's completely irrelevant

Of course not. I would be not that rude. I have just been looking at your Golf by the way. I can see why you chose it over the Corolla Tsport. Nice mods you mention, especially the jack from the brakers yard. Have any of these improved your Toyota Golfs...GT. performance ? Sorry to hear you going to have to use your garden as a lavatory..

This goes back on topic without any more insults from here on in or it gets closed!

Of course not. I would be not that rude. I have just been looking at your Golf by the way. I can see why you chose it over the Corolla Tsport. Nice mods you mention, especially the jack from the brakers yard. Have any of these improved your Toyota Golfs...GT. performance ? Sorry to hear you going to have to use your garden as a lavatory..

Fair enough, I misread your post so apologies for that

Now, what have my lack of mods got to do with anything? I like it as it is thanks so what business is it of yours?

This goes back on topic without any more insults from here on in or it gets closed!

It is on topic. Go back and look how it started. So are Tsport sections coming back or not ?

Just a little history lesson for you nickw:

Kev Mc is a long standing member of TOC who, when he owned his Toyota Yaris, contributed some very positive and helpful posts to the forum.

When he made the decision to change to a VW Golf he asked the team if he should cease posting on the Toyota forums.

The unanimous reply was that as he is such a great "all rounder" and still contributes with excellent posts (Most of the time ;) ) he is welcome to stay on the forums and his new VW was christened a TOYOTA GOLF...............It is a unique vehicle and has transported Kev to quite a few TOC meets where he has been very welcome :thumbsup:

Maybe it is yourself that should wind your neck in and show some more respect for other people.

OR I will get EM to pop her toaster on you :P ;) :lol:

Thank you very much for the lesson. I understand now. I will indeed wind my neck in. Thanks again for the explanation. Forgive me if it sound like I was giving Kev a dig. I am sure he meant well in his first Post.

Fair enough, I misread your post so apologies for that

Now, what have my lack of mods got to do with anything? I like it as it is thanks so what business is it of yours?

It is none of my business what you do with your car. Of course its not. I was just interested on your idea of mods. On th Corolla Tsport section (retired). Posts list some splendid mods and as you said the Tsport was not good enough over your Golf GT I was just interested what your idea of a mod was over a Corolla Tsports owner.

It is none of my business what you do with your car. Of course its not. I was just interested on your idea of mods. On th Corolla Tsport section (retired). Posts list some splendid mods and as you said the Tsport was not good enough over your Golf GT I was just interested what your idea of a mod was over a Corolla Tsports owner.

I could get loads of things done, I could get 20% more power for a couple of hundred quid & then straight swap the brakes for those off an Audi TT bought & fitted for a similar figure. Owning a car made by a company that's part of the VAG means there are a hell of a lot of options available should I choose to modify my car but as I've said I'm happy with it as it is. I appreciate your interest though

You know i just have to............

Emski hun ........................ !Removed!!!

Moski x

I could get loads of things done, I could get 20% more power for a couple of hundred quid & then straight swap the brakes for those off an Audi TT bought & fitted for a similar figure. Owning a car made by a company that's part of the VAG means there are a hell of a lot of options available should I choose to modify my car but as I've said I'm happy with it as it is. I appreciate your interest though

Your welcome Kev. Nothing personal. Nearly 500 people have read this banter. You created one hell of a thread. Just to have the last word....

GIVE US BACK OUR TSPORT SECTION........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE..........

Your welcome Kev. Nothing personal. Nearly 500 people have read this banter. You created one hell of a thread. Just to have the last word....

:lol: Ta

I just couldn't be bothered posting it in every single !Removed! thread that was complaining about the lack of T-Sport forums, thought it could be better to make a new thread & hope everyone read it

:lol: Ta

I just couldn't be bothered posting it in every single !Removed! thread that was complaining about the lack of T-Sport forums, thought it could be better to make a new thread & hope everyone read it

I think they did. Won't any Skoda bits fit your car........ Sorry I could not resist that.

Whats a T-Sport ? :nerd:

Actually ask mister mo. She had a description on another thread last night.

Found her description here.

just like ur little toy 'rolla T-pot!!!! apart from urs is a car for coffin dodgers with a slighty more powerful engine but sadly not enough power to pull the skin off custard!!!.

Can you work it out. I know the punctuations bad but it might make sense.

just like ur little toy 'rolla T-pot!!!! apart from urs is a car for coffin dodgers with a slighty more powerful engine but sadly not enough power to pull the skin off custard!!!.

GOTCHA ..........

GOTCHA ..........

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links