Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao: Those Against The Closing Of Getting Rid Of The T-sport Forums

Hou

It is directed at everyone and no one!

Mods, I think you should all be kicked in the head. Memebers you should be kicked in the head. The government should be kicked in the head. The police, doctors, firepeople, EVERYONE!

Come on Nick, let it all out. Whats wrong, been bullied in the past? Feeling low and insecure? Maybe you are short and have an inferiority complex? Maybe you are that sad, lonely and fat that the most fun you get is out of picking up on one sig that is posted in a humourous and ironic fashion? Have you been kicked in the head yourself, maybe on a night out where you had half a shandy and decided to kick off with someone because they like to watch boxing? Did mummy and daddy not give you enough cuddles when you were younger and now you are out to take over the world, one forum at a time?

Anyone who doesnt agree with nickw, please feel free to also add it as your sig!

God you put alot of effort into that. Its about time you asked for your !Removed! section you were talking about. You can then go and then play with yourself in there.

Hou looked like he wanted to cause a bit of trouble with me but I was not going to bite as to be quite honest I can't take a person that wears a pink cowboy hat, publishes it and shows an act of violence in his signature and then calls others abusive, offensive or whatever it was (me) seriously.

The cowboy hat was a dare and a highlight of JAE 2006, I was dared to then have it as my avatar and has stayed ever since. The act of violence is in a comical way and is meant to be, as people on this site with a sense of humour have agreed, a bit of a laugh.

My comment on the other thread was an observation of your previous posts. You can see anyone's posts by clicking in their profile and clicking the button. It showed that all your posts have either been a snide comment or a dig at someone. :rolleyes:

Any reasonable person in the current social climate would find your banner offensive or maybe I just don't have a sense of humor.

Its nothing to do with anybodys sense of humour !! if he had spent the night working in a hospitals busy casualty department dealing with head injuries caused by people just having fun he may look at his signature in a different way .

Hou do yourself a favour remove it !! the pink hat if its your thing all well and good but your signature is another thing and it just makes you look very immature!! members of the board vary in age and personality and it shows you in a poor light which I am sure is not the case

Maybe everybody needs to get a sense of humour for **cks sake, honestly! :huh:

Yes everybody is well aware of the violence that goes on everyday and how people are getting stabbed etc etc blah blah blah

Hous's signature is a JOKE! Something to lighten the mood in this dreadful, awful, hideous place we call the world :rolleyes:

I know its aimed at me if i go off topic and everybody else who does - but i also know that Hou wont come round to my house and drop-kick me in the face :rolleyes:

Why does everyone take life so seriously ALL the time?! :huh:

if you do decide to get rid of it cos of the wot people are sayin send it to me first an i'll put it as my signature ha ha!!!!!!!!

;) yes because your signature is over sized

jappy has already asked you to resize it, please sort it before we remove it

you have been warned :rolleyes:

jappy is sorting this for me so sshhhh!!!!!!! ha ha!!!!!!!!

I'm against them closing any forum but I want a specific CAMRY forum :ffs: , tell me how to apply for one. :help: With reference to signatures jappy told me to change mine aswell ! Original:gallery_44539_509_6532.jpg My new one (Quite eye catching eh!?)......................................................................

Hou looked like he wanted to cause a bit of trouble with me but I was not going to bite as to be quite honest I can't take a person that wears a pink cowboy hat, publishes it and shows an act of violence in his signature and then calls others abusive, offensive or whatever it was (me) seriously.

The cowboy hat was a dare and a highlight of JAE 2006, I was dared to then have it as my avatar and has stayed ever since. The act of violence is in a comical way and is meant to be, as people on this site with a sense of humour have agreed, a bit of a laugh.

My comment on the other thread was an observation of your previous posts. You can see anyone's posts by clicking in their profile and clicking the button. It showed that all your posts have either been a snide comment or a dig at someone. :rolleyes:

Any reasonable person in the current social climate would find your banner offensive or maybe I just don't have a sense of humor.

Its nothing to do with anybodys sense of humour !! if he had spent the night working in a hospitals busy casualty department dealing with head injuries caused by people just having fun he may look at his signature in a different way .

Hou do yourself a favour remove it !! the pink hat if its your thing all well and good but your signature is another thing and it just makes you look very immature!! members of the board vary in age and personality and it shows you in a poor light which I am sure is not the case

Maybe everybody needs to get a sense of humour for **cks sake, honestly! :huh:

Yes everybody is well aware of the violence that goes on everyday and how people are getting stabbed etc etc blah blah blah

Hous's signature is a JOKE! Something to lighten the mood in this dreadful, awful, hideous place we call the world :rolleyes:

I know its aimed at me if i go off topic and everybody else who does - but i also know that Hou wont come round to my house and drop-kick me in the face :rolleyes:

Why does everyone take life so seriously ALL the time?! :huh:

Right on Teegs!

Looks like those against the closure of getting rid of the T-Sport forums are now holding their piece as we seem to be on Hou's sig again, the thread of which became toast some time ago.

I'm getting quite sick of the personal insults going on here. Play nice or warning bars will suffer....

My toasters never been so busy....

AUD-024~Nifty-Fifties-Toast-Posters.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links