Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Knowledge Is Knowing A Tomato Is A Fruit

HoneyBear1980

Since the Verso sub-forum was mixed in with the Corolla forum all posts about the Verso have practically dried up.

You have to search through screen after screen of irrelevant posts to find anything about the Verso.

If each type of car doesn't warrant its own forum then why not delete all the forums and just have one. Then at least everyone would be in the same position and nobody would find anything of interest fast!

I believe this has been covered and management have already stated that they are considering the creation of a Verso forum.

I believe this has been covered and management have already stated that they are considering the creation of a Verso forum.

It may well have been covered but this is a Toyota forum and there is nowhere for the Verso to be discussed. It took them seconds to get rid of the sub-forums and it wouldn't take much longer for them to be put back.

Nearly a week has passed and nothing has been done!

Knowledge is knowing that the Corolla and a Verso are a Toyota

Wisdom is not putting them in the same forum!!!

Correct me if I am wrong here but doesnt the toyota website call them a Toyota Corolla Verso on their website therefore making them a version of the Corolla.

Verso's can still be discussed in the Corolla section, its not hard to go to the search function and type Verso, arranged by date. :thumbsup:

Correct me if I am wrong here but doesnt the toyota website call them a Toyota Corolla Verso on their website therefore making them a version of the Corolla.

Verso's can still be discussed in the Corolla section, its not hard to go to the search function and type Verso, arranged by date. :thumbsup:

I will correct you as you are wrong. Toyota's website clearly refers to the Verso as the Verso, not the Corolla Verso.

If you cared to do a little research before you posted you could have checked this. Here i'll help you, just click on the link:

http://www.toyota.co.uk

It is true that you have search through an entire forum for the Verso threads but if that's the solution why bother splitting the site up into different forums at all.

The Verso is now a stand alone model from Toyota.

However, say a Verso forum is created, then you will have Verso owners along with Corolla/Yaris/Avensis Verso owners in one place.

So there will still be a shed load of posts that are of no relevance to you.

Unless the Yaris Verso is the same as a Corolla Verso of course....

:lol:

Here's an idea for the title of a new forum:

Verso (Not Yaris or Avensis but just Verso including the previous Corolla Verso - only the 7 seat version not the 5 seat version)

I think we've cleared that one up.

Now come on Steve!

Little bit selfish dont you feel

So we should have a yaris verso, an avensis verso and then your own one?

Thank you for the correction, as my work computer doesnt like the toyota website I googled it and it linked me to the toyota website. I cannot click the link but the web address for the verso actually contains the word corolla verso, so I appologise.

The search suggestion was just trying to be helpful as a temp solution until they decide what they are doing. As Steve's post said, he is talking with the admin/moderating staff and is still awaiting a response from some members of the team. Please be patient

Nearly a week has passed and nothing has been done!

Rome wasnt built in a day........hold tight and see what happens, no point in getting your hair off about it :afro:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I feel like buying a regular Corolla now.... just so I can belong.....

Can I just add that Steve has a regular job too and a wife and young child as well as run this forum....

Give him a chance - he's not Superman!

It will be done! :)

Since the Verso sub-forum was mixed in with the Corolla forum all posts about the Verso have practically dried up.

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, at the time of me posting this, 4 of the 20 threads (20%) on page 1 of the corolla forum are Verso related (25% if you want to include the complaint about T-Sport and Verso sub forums disappearing). Now considering this is just for a single - and relatively new - model compared to the life and incarnations of the Corolla, I'd say that was a very good showing for the Verso, so I feel comments like that are disingenuous to reality.

I personally am not happy about what was done and more importantly how it was done, but it has been and you have been told on numerous occasions that they are going to rectify the Verso *issue*.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links