Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Taillights

VenoK

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and I really like it. So I would like to know if somebody knows where I can get these LED taillights which I found on eBay, unfortunately the seller doesn't sell just the taillights. It would be really cool, if somebody could help me out, thanks.

5f0e_1.JPG

part number for the genuine toyota ones are:

81560-52380 / 81550-52400

(left and right)

ts_led1.jpg

ts_led2.jpg

smoothbk.jpg

They have to come in as a special order from Japan, ETA 14 days, to the UK. The part numbers for the above lamps look different to the pictures you posted though, not quite the same but they are LED lamps

Kingo :thumbsup:

They look even better than those, I postet, because they are originally from Toyota. ;)

EDIT: the first and the second taillight look different, so I would like to know to which of them the part numbers belong to.

Is there a webshop where I can purchase the original Toyota LED-taillights, because today I have been to local Toyota dealership and I've been told that the can't find the part numbers on their computers.

Any Toyota dealer should be able to order them in Europe on their PL21 system, a pan European way of ordering parts

I could order them for you but carriage/shipping would be expensive The lights alone are around £200 for two

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links