Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Bumper Mouldings 2003-2005 Wanted

tiggy

Hi All,

Well some thoughtful sould decided to simply help him/herself to the front bumper mouldings of my 53 plate T Spirit. I have taken a look at eBay but cannot see them. Does anyone know where to source them (non main dealer prices!).

Has this happended to anyone else? Mine were colour coded so will mean even more cost getting them sprayed up

Thanks pal grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Doubt you will get them on eBay, these mouldings are standard on the car, not like the earlier model, stuck on ones

Kingo's price, delivered to any UK mainland address is £51.35, as you say, you need to get them painted too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Doubt you will get them on ebay, these mouldings are standard on the car, not like the earlier model, stuck on ones

Kingo's price, delivered to any UK mainland address is £51.35, as you say, you need to get them painted too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks for the response Kingo. I will keep it in mind. I presum to order I simply click through to your website? Is the a part nubmer I need?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links