Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Think This Will Make Me Smile

McLovin

You've put a TRD sticker on ur window?????

Haha, you got ur rain tray on yet dood?

I need to cut the rain tray up first, then ill fit it lol its kinda not going to be a rain try any more :huh:

• 1 month later...

Seeing as though the wiring for the nitrous was complete, I took the plunge to crack on with the engine work

my Nitrous button, installed

DSC00763Medium.jpg

DSC00764Medium.jpg

Im running direct port with venom injectors, so I had to drill and tap 8 holes in the intake. After getting advice from Trevor (the wizard of nos) he confirmed that my planned arrangement would give good results...

DSC00808Medium.jpg

equal length fuel and nitrous lines were cut and installed on the injectors

DSC00810Medium.jpg

I then made a bracket for the distribution block so it was in a location that fed all cylinders equally and connected the nylon hoses to the distribution block

DSC00812Medium.jpg

Once I was happy, the manifold was bolted back on, aswell as my strut braces that havent been on the car for about 2 years! A t-barb was also cut into the fuel line and the hose fed into the boot to feed the pulsoid. At the right hand side of the boot you will see the fuel and NOS lines coming from the pulsoids

DSC00814Medium.jpg

DSC00816Medium.jpg

and the 11lb bottle with its warning/information stickers and valve with the pressure guage and pressure switch installed. Its also now on a quick release bottle mount.

DSC00818Medium.jpg

The bottle bracket was bolted to the boot floor, and the carpet mounted over it to look neat

DSC00822Medium.jpg

The pulsoids were mounted on another bracket I made, to create the effect they were floating, no unsightly bolts or screw holes here :mrgreen:

DSC00821Medium.jpg

DSC00820Medium.jpg

DSC00819Medium.jpg

I just need to connect a few things up, make a loom for the bottle heater, do a few tests, and then ill start off at 25 shot and see how that goes, then keep increasing jets....

nice one dale i want to put nos into mine one day after ive done my major mods, so does it only activate when you push your button then , ive seen someones activate with the acis which was mad but probaly wouldnt last 5 mins

Hi andy, no the nitrous is turned on by the button, it is then activated by the throttle peddle... I have set it so then it will only come on then the throttle is pressed 85% down :D

awesome man, sounds good , you can help me with mine when i install it :) isit a big job ?

TBH my setup was quite a big job as I went with a direct port install, a maximiser controller, TPS switch and a bottle heater, so its all had to be wired front to back, brackets made various stuff, switches to be installed, manifold to be drilled and tapped, etc etc

it will be worth it though

Theres no real need to do a how-to though because all the instructions come with the wizards kit

Today was the day that i completed a bit of wiring, did a few tests and gave the nitrous a whirl!

I completed a idle/static test to make sure i was firing fuel and nitrous through the pulsoids ok, all seemed good, so with a 25 bhp shot, ( 25 fuel jet and 50nos jet) I went for a drive... I started off in normal mode, hit the button, planted my foot and felt it kick in instantly :D even for a 25shot it felt good.

So I had a bit of a play with the 25, got home, checked everything ok which it was, and put a 50shot on :fear::lol: (50fuel, 100nos) , fooook it felt awesome, just pins you back in the seat and off it goes! B)

I have some colder grade plugs to put in, a map on my Greddy emanage ready to !Removed! the timing a few degrees, and maybe tommorrow ill put a progressive 75 or 100 shot in it B) its so addictive!

The only downside is that when I turned the nos off and planted my foot, it felt so slow in normal form :( , but I guess thats what having such a power increase does to your mind!

That is awesome! - everything about it looks top notch, well done Dale. How does the car behave when you put your toe in now? :D

it behaves well, really well, it seems to give so much torque and just pins you back in the seat, the nose of the car rises and just takes off

definately worth the money

dale you have convinced me damn you :)

I will have to get some videos taken, and you can watch the rate the speed increases on the dash....

I will have to get some videos taken, and you can watch the rate the speed increases on the dash....

yes please do, how much did the whole nos setup cost you if you dont mind me asking :)

yes please do, how much did the whole nos setup cost you if you dont mind me asking :)

all my Wizards of nos parts cost about £1500 as its direct port and has a progressive controller as well as bottle heater.. fo a basic kit you are looking at about £600

• 1 month later...

just a little update

I went to the USA in November and picked up a few bargains, I got myself an Apexi Auto Timer and a HKS harness, so I've wired it up. I also got some ARP head studs to try and reduce head lift while on Nitrous, they were a bit of a pain to fit, but I guess they will be worth it

The Apexi Timer is to the right of the stereo, its also hooked into the ecu and displays air/fuel ratio

CopyofDSC00978Medium.jpg

I also decided to adjust the layout of my pulsoids to avoid fuel dropout from the length of the pipes from the pulsoids to distribution block, So I fabricated another bracket and mounted them onto the the strut brace. This gives me less than half the length of original nos and fuel pipework to the distribution block :)

DSC01000Medium.jpg

DSC00997Medium.jpg

DSC01001Medium.jpg

I had to buy a new boot carpet seeing as though I moved the pulsoids, so its just the bottle in the boot now...

DSC01009Medium.jpg

DSC01010Medium.jpg

To give me a bit more cooling, I cut the rain tray to pieces to let the 2 vents from the turbo engine lid to show in full.

DSC01003Medium.jpg

Looking good there dood,

you've been busy but..................not too sure about the rain tray, when i took mine off in summer and it rained...No2 plug hole filled up with water... constant misfire!! You still gonna use ur other cover on the engine???

oh btw .... ur a homo. :lol:

Mo

cheers bumboi,

the rain tray will be right, i dont use it in the rain anyway, and when its parked up it has the cover over it :lol:

btw, ive started the fabrication for a quieter exhaust and now have my very own welder :D ..... once its done you should come over and we can make a buddy club for yours

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links