Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fly Mr2 Fly !

jechto

heh heh ..

I still think the '2 is getting to the price range where its apealing to the "wrong" people ..

Yeah I know what your saying but Id just like to state that I dont drive around looking for races whilst 'pumping out fat beats'

I also dont drive around the bars and nightclubs on the weekend with the Nova's etc 'hanging with my crew' and revving my engine to impress the 'dawgs' and 'b*tches' with its erm 'note' :unsure:

I wouldnt worry too much though Bibbs, the only 'homeboys' Ive seen with MR2's are old ragged looking MR2's. Plus you have to bear in mind that the max muppets wont be MR2 owners for long due to the cost of tyres from all those wheel spins at junctions and traffic lights etc B)

I Wouldnt worry about MR2's getting a bad rep, well I dont anyway, I have only seen one other rev5 turbo ever :lol:

So how come they are so few and far between?

I have to be honest, I havent seen many rev4 or rev5's full stop.

What reg did the rev5's go up too and whats the availability of these?

PS: matt5cott are you the origial owner of your car or did it have previous owners? I really like the tinted rear side windows. Im considering doing this to my rev3 as it would be easy, cheap, and the end result would probably come out great due to the windows being very small.

rare cause after about '94 the US stopped importing them (emissions) and they were the biggest market .. Toyota kept on with it .. but in the late 90's "normal" car sales started to majorly outsell "sports" cars ..

Hence the reason they binned the MR2, GT4, the Celica convertable and the Supra .. and the Yaris has sold 1000's ..

Turbo's were less popular than NA's (as none went to europe) ..

I think R-T reg is about the last of the lot ..

rare cause after about '94 the US stopped importing them (emissions) and they were the biggest market .. Toyota kept on with it .. but in the late 90's "normal" car sales started to majorly outsell "sports" cars ..

Hence the reason they binned the MR2, GT4, the Celica convertable and the Supra .. and the Yaris has sold 1000's ..

Turbo's were less popular than NA's (as none went to europe) ..

I think R-T reg is about the last of the lot ..

Yeah I remember the higher powered cars faded away to standard 'runabouts' with Battery powered engines.

Suppose the insurance companies had a big part to play in it all when they began to hammer drivers with high premiums.

The Rev5 will hold it's value better .. and with the better colours and wing etc. would be the better choice ..

But I'd go for a Rev3 Turbo :thumbsup:

The Max legwaxin brigade are catchin up tho with the N/As :ffs: <_<

That cuts like a knife mate :cacker:

No mate ..Im referring to old abused clapped out 1990 NAs. I very much doubt ill ever see a giro basher drive around in a minted white T-bar rev3 like yours heh.

I also have tints like matt too mate. I think they musta been a factory option or something. I really like the 'glossy look' tint on my rear window looks sweet. Anyway heres a pic so you can see what itll look with rear tints cos my cars white too. Oh but sorry bout the pic my bro has a shaky hand obviuosly! :

80883.jpg

No mate ..Im referring to old abused clapped out 1990 NAs. I very much doubt ill ever see a giro basher drive around in a minted white T-bar rev3 like yours heh.

I also have tints like matt too mate. I think they musta been a factory option or something. I really like the 'glossy look' tint on my rear window looks sweet. Anyway heres a pic so you can see what itll look with rear tints cos my cars white too. Oh but sorry bout the pic my bro has a shaky hand obviuosly! :

80883.jpg

Thanks for that mate, it looks really nice. Deffinetley gonna look into it in the next few months.

Over Christmas I fitted the clear side repeaters and official toyota clear corners. Its made a big difference. I would have posted some pics up by now if it wasnt for the sodding constant rain! All I want is a nice clear day when the car is washed and clean :rolleyes:

pizza boy made the max legwaxin comment no me!!! you seem to have misquoted me!

Bibbs, why settle for a REV3 turbo, REV5 turbo ownership is the way forward :D ;)

cause you can legally de-cat a rev3 ??

(right thread this time :D )

Lagal? Who cares bout legal. If ya ever get shunted just tow it to the closest garage and replace the cat :unsure:

Live life dangerously I say :arrgg-matey:

*hand

I care about the law .. I like to be as ubiky as possible but still be legal ..

I'd never brake the law .. :P :D

pizza boy made the max legwaxin comment no me!!! you seem to have misquoted me!

Bibbs, why settle for a REV3 turbo, REV5 turbo ownership is the way forward :D ;)

Sorry dude, see? thats what I get for fiddling about with the quotes in my reply :blink: :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links