Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Raffle Tickets , First Prize 4 People Gokarting At Daytona

g3m xr

Hi peeps

Some of you will be aware that my lil boy leland is wearing a corrective helmet , which is currently remoulding his skull after it became deformed due to medical condition in his neck . well the loverly people at NHS dont fund this treatment and it has costed £2000 for the specially made helmet.

To raise the funds i am running a raffle and am lucky to announce that one of the main prizes is entry for 4 people (1 team) in the Tuesday night Daytona> 100 race. This is a 20m practice and 100mins of racing normal cost £150.00 @ DAYTONA gokarting in Milton keynes !

Tickets are only a £1 each , and there are many other prizes ( but mostly child related , sorry ! altho there is a power drill lol ) the full prize list can be found here www.lelandplatt.co.uk

If anyone would like some tickets please PM me , or pay via the donate button on the website , making sure you leave a note with your username and forum .

Here's Leland ....

n722426749_1144483_3125.jpg

Hope this was ok to post ?

What a good looking little lad.... I wish you great success with your projects on his behalf :thumbsup:

Hi Gem

It's absolutely fine to post!

I'll happily buy some tickets from your site - can I also use to donate button to donate general money for Leland? It's a travesty the NHS won't fund this sort of treatment....

He's got such a cheeky grin! What a little darling!

Hi ya !

Yes you can do both via the donate button , just make sure you leave your usernames and forum or i wont be able to find you !!!

NHS are awfull when it comes to this , theyve a real stance on not funding it and wont even research how well it works , lelands change in just 6 weeks has been amazing , his hospital consultant even admitted it but still they wont fund it , so many other people out there dont even know the treatment exsists so there lil ones grow up with a deformed skull :(

and yes , cheeky smile from a very cheeky boy !!!

Thank you xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links