Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"naughty" Words.

flexy7

:huh: Now for just a bit of fun & I don't know if this has been covered before?,(I did have a quick look.) but what is the naughtiest word that can bypass the TOC "swear / obscene" filter ? (Un-Tampered words of course !) I'm not talking about words in words that it picks up on like Wankel or Scunthorpe but out & out naughty words, for example (I'll do a mild one)....cock

:lol:

I can see this getting out of hand and its only been up for 2 minutes!

Please keep this thread clean, if at all possible!

Genuine place up here in Scotland (actually in Orkney & Shetland !) Can't tell you it but here's a picture :lol: .....136958_untitled_large_1_vw.jpg

Shut the Citroen up! :lol:

If you keep saying that I'll Camry you............ sorry I could not hold that back :rolleyes: ;)

:lol: Here's an experiment to check the editing power.....Here's a random few paragraphs i've just read:......."Toyota Land Cruiser......£55,995......Land Cruiser feel very surefooted off-road. However, the rigid and archaic ladder-frame chassis means ride quality isn't so noteworthy; the suspension thuds over potholes and the body wallows in corners in normal road driving. As for life behind the wheel, the Land Cruiser's engine is gruff and sounds like it could do with more padding in the engine bay to stop the noise entering the cabin. It doesn't really compare to the ultra refined Range Rover. Nor does the Toyota feel as special as the Land Rover inside.

The Land Cruiser certainly has more than a hint of Lexus about it, but the interior is sculpted from darker and harder plastics and has a more functional layout......" Well it didn't pick any of the "bad" words like LC etc... :lol: Interesting :yes:

Honda

thats not a swear word, I hate you

Honda

thats not a swear word, I hate you

if your hatred of TOYOTA owners not liking HONDAs really upsets you the :censor: off a TOYOTA site

Edited by kimi

Ok so far so good as no-one has gone too far yet <_<

Below are part of the Terms and Conditions that everyone agreed too when you joined the club ;)

We will not tolerate ANY rudeness or swearing (including modifying words to escape our profanity filter). Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning, and will be permanently banned from TOC after a second offence.

Swearing, blasphemy or profanity (again either explicitly or by trying to deceive our profanity filter) will be edited or deleted without warning or notice and may lead to the member being banned from using the forum and / or banned from TOC.

We are not trying to ruin anyones fun, we would not like to see people banned.

Think before you continue with this thread.

Honda feel the lurve vtec.gif

Ok so far so good as no-one has gone too far yet <_< .............

...............Honda feel the lurve vtec.gif

Is the nothing in the filter to stop people going on about H :censor: AS !vtec.gif I say BAN :yes: the next member who mentions H :censor: A ! vtec.gif ......:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links