Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"naughty" Words.

flexy7

I loved my HONDA - but I haved learned to love my RAV4 More :)

off - and off-topic - the swear filter and other filters go overboard a bit. I tried to post a pic of my rear seats but because photobucket combined the two words, it bit bacame reubikats and it took 15 minutes of swearing at my keyboard before I sussed it out.

and the spelling correction filter is annoying - when the sequence of letters T, E, & H are assumed to be mispelled and corrected to THE when they were NOT MISPELLED!! tried to post a useful link which had t e h in the url and it is impossible ...... Grrrrrr

Anyway, rant off and I am off to sit on my big fat ubik and watch TV :D

No sorry :lol: "Super Mod"

:huh: As "Super Mod" do you get to wear a cape ? :lol:

Yeah and a nice big whip for people who take the mickey.....

No sorry :lol::lol::lol:

We also get to sit here with our finger over the edit / delete & ban buttons :rolleyes:

plus we have the ability to alter peoples signatures................so maybe a nice honda jazz on yours flexy ;) :P

Yeah and a nice big whip for people who take the mickey.....

I was talking about "Super Mods", not the simple Mods ! :P (BTW Do Mods ride scooters?) :lol: I'll try another "bad" word, here goes : "Facists" ! (Well it seems to accept the use of Facists on this forum.):lol:

I really dont need a cape to sort out problems ;) I'm man enough to say things to people's faces and not hide behind there lappy's and pc's ;)

jerry!!

I really dont need a cape to sort out problems ;) I'm man enough to say things to people's faces and not hide behing there lappy's and pc's ;)

jerry!!

:wacko: Your page/reply gives me headache & makes my eye balls hurt. :eek:(Flashing things everywhere!) , Couldn't tone it down abit please? :thumbsup:

I really dont need a cape to sort out problems ;) I'm man enough to say things to people's faces and not hide behing there lappy's and pc's ;)

jerry!!

:wacko: Your page/reply gives me headache & makes my eye balls hurt. :eek:(Flashing things everywhere!) , Couldn't tone it down abit please? :thumbsup:

Then perhaps you should come away from your computer. Your must stay far to long on toc :lol:

jerry!!

As this thread is totally pointless, off topic and against our T&Cs anyway ..its now closed -_-

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links