Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scrubbage On Near Side!

Robie

I have been driving for almost a year now so decided to check out the damage I had done to the alloys whilst being a newbie driver bouncing over kerbs etc B)

I noticed I have alot of scrubbage on the near side and the off side has non at all! This surprised me and I wonder how this could happen?? It has had a service and due to my pecimistic nature I wondered if my dealers could have possibly swapped the wheels round so that the other ones get scratched aswell?? :eek: Or is there another reason that the nearside wheels could be scratched, I havent been driving on the wrong side of the road either!

For this I am calling nearside- drivers side and offside- kurb side. I think this is alright but thought I better clarify :)

Thanks in advance,

Rob

near side is the side nearest the curb maybe thats a clue. if you mean the offside (no not the rule the side furthest from the curb) then yes the dealer may have moved em round durin a service :thumbsup:

if the dealer has swapped the near side wheels with the offside...then the rotation of the tire will be wrong way around....virtually all tires these days are most affective when rotating one way around as opposed to the other...they are usually clearly labeled....infact it can be dangerous driving with them on the wrong way around.

I'd check to see if they are uni or bi-directional tyres...if Uni...and the dealers swapped em over...I'd hit em with a big beating stick.

Vipes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links