Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Dont You Like About Cts?

chris.100

Naa, love type rs but the t-sport is the t-sport. Thats my preference. Most type rs all look the same, Whoever does something special to them like paint them orange and put hideous bits and bobs on the seem to ruin them. Not only that you get tons of the small sport ones badged up making them seem even more common! They are great cars tho do not get me wrong.

Reverse BEEP, seatbelt BEEP, styling is way too bland, clutch, reverse gear location, handling is worse than a baby gazelle ice skating, standard wheels are too small, what WERE toyota thinking!!

:lol2:

So why did you buy one??

:lol:

Naa, love type rs but the t-sport is the t-sport. Thats my preference. Most type rs all look the same, Whoever does something special to them like paint them orange and put hideous bits and bobs on the seem to ruin them. Not only that you get tons of the small sport ones badged up making them seem even more common! They are great cars tho do not get me wrong.

you wanna make your mind up - you totaly slated the t sport when you didnt have one and in previous threads said the type r was ugly, cant beat consistency!

Reverse BEEP, seatbelt BEEP, styling is way too bland, clutch, reverse gear location, handling is worse than a baby gazelle ice skating, standard wheels are too small, what WERE toyota thinking!!

:lol2:

So why did you buy one??

:lol:

Good point! I needed something bigger than my Yaris TS, so went for the obvious choice. I was going to get rid of it when the warranty ended, but they ARE nice cars, just wish it was.....edgier???

Eh?

Reverse BEEP...

All cars should have it if 1st is next to reverse.....

Why?

It saved me from reversing at high speed into a bus at traffic lights!

I had stalled car on hill 20 seconds earlier and had stopped at red light and was examining revs and playing with throttle to see why engine died!

I did not notice green light until bus beeped me and quickly selected first and a big right boot of throttle [about 4000 revs...not stalling again and it was on steep hill] as bus driver was still laughing at my stall earlier!

I was about to release clutch when my addled brain [you try being awake at 8:00 on a dark, pouring down morning!] heard little beeping noise...

As I raised clutch the light finally dawned and I said "whoops" [i hate swear filter!] and put clutch back in and selected 1st not reverse!

Without the beep I would have 100% shot backwards at about 30 and hit bus!

So having the most embarrassing accident EVER!!!

Hitting a bus loaded with commuters in your sports car...BACKWARDS...priceless!

Eh?

Reverse BEEP...

All cars should have it if 1st is next to reverse.....

Why?

Hence why I said "reverse gear location"....

And the BEEP in necessary, however I don't like it. Reversing out of our tight car park in work can take a while, and that noise droning on is just annoying.

I think if it beeped 4 or 5 times and then stopped, that would be sufficient. It's not like we are driving a lorry and need to have an audible warning for other motoroists and pedestrians that we are reversing.

some of you guys must be real bad at reverse parking.....how much time do you lot spend in reverse for the BEEP to annoy you.

My mate drives a bus and he never complains at all! lol

LOL, I Just dont like beeps in general as i have parking sensors i find it hard to hear them because of the beeps.

The other reason for my dislike is that they just **** me off

All beeps including the seat belt one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links