Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Faqs - Totyota Performance - Discuss Here

Guest anthony tyler

Dont know how helpful this is but VVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

This is me hitting lift in 3rd gear in my T-sport......Helloooo Mr 100 MPH how did you get there so fast!!!!!!

Lol...Dont tell old bill on me plz!

25 mpg on the commute to slave camp [i mean work!]. Less if I in a hurry! More if on Motorway...

My advice is if you want a nice, comfortable car you can get 5 people in and you dont want boy racers annoying you every 10 mins...Get a T-sport!

Looks like old grandad mobile...goes fast enough for me! Good for harassing crap BMW to**ers who usually are one inch behind you!

Revenge is sweet.

Do NOT RALLY against real sports car [scoobies or evo or anything else really] as you will roll into a field and that is always embarassing!

I wish my BMW could keep up with T sports :(

That'll teach you to buy an M3!

Wanna swap? :lol:

I mean the dummies in the slooooooowwwwww ones!

M3 = fast

Unfortunately...are they not all driven by company directors, crooks [same things usually], bankers [again, same as crooks!].

Yes, M3 can still bully my poor wee Toyota...

Goes like stink, drinks like foooook...

that just about sums mine up.

M3's pahhhh i don't even bother with them anymore, it's too easy :lol: sorry Charlie..heheh

Mo

M3's pahhhh i don't even bother with them anymore, it's too easy :lol: sorry Charlie..heheh

Mo

Yeah but how do you stay on the road!

My mate had 2.0 T-bar and if it was wet or icy then it was time to spin! hehe...

Surely with turbos its deadly!

Mo has turned down my offers for a race on tight twisty roads in the rain!

:lol:

Depends if you can drive or not doesn't it!!!!!

a tubby is no more dangerous than any other car in bad driving conditions, it's all down to the driver, respect the power and you won't ditch it.....

if ur friend span it everytime it was wet or icy then i suggest he/she learns how to drive..i mean no harm by that at all it just annoys me when ppl think a turbo is dangerous or scary, cos they really aint that bad at all.

Mo

Hey Mo...you are right of course!

Driving is a skill!

Ian Wright [footballer] switched off traction control on his Ferrari = BAD MISTAKE! [see pic http://www.topgear.com/content/features/st...ies/08/images/2]

Have you tried driving it on snow!

Me and mate were in total white out...Motorway lines gone...blizzard conditions...only way was to navigate was to crawl along rumble strip!

That was not so fun!

Well we do stll have one MR2 in the family!

After having three myself it does annoy me when people say they are "dangerous in the wet" one of the best handling cars I have ever owned! - but the most "technical" to drive.

My advice is if you want a nice, comfortable car you can get 5 people in and you dont want boy racers annoying you every 10 mins...Get a T-sport!
My advice if you want a comfy car that you can get 7 people in and you DO want boy racers annoying you (as they can't believe the straight line acceleration) get a diesel Verso.

Had an Mazda MX-5 owner and a BMW X5 owner both out accelerated from a sequence of roundabouts on different occasions. The Beemer gave up but the MX-5 owner just had to get passed as I stopped accelerating at the national limit.

There are not many diesel people carriers with a 0-60 time under 10s

To be fair, if you want a car that is not mega bucks, comfortable, well specced, well built and a total sleeper.... you would be pretty hard pushed to beat an Aristo V300.

280 HP "Gentleman's agreement" twin turbo straight 6, looks like an old Lex GS300 (well it is) RWD too....

If you are that way inclined there is LOADS of scope for more power too..... After all its the last of the Supra engines!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links