Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service History

UKDM323

Im helping my dad selling one of his cars a nissan almera but one problemo (which i hope not the case) some of the service history we havent got :rolleyes: , my dad said its stored at the nissan car dealer near us in their database where the first owner went to get it serviced? my dad is only 2nd owner of the car. this was 2yrs ago since my dad bought the car so anyone know if the old service history is retreivable from nissan & would they charge a fee? why my dad didnt ask for service history when buying the car back then i dont know :rolleyes: but yet again the car was bought for £2500ish & currently being sold for about £700 if lucky but happy to settle for bit less as we need to get rid.

Thanks

Im helping my dad selling one of his cars a nissan almera but one problemo (which i hope not the case) some of the service history we havent got :rolleyes: , my dad said its stored at the nissan car dealer near us in their database where the first owner went to get it serviced? my dad is only 2nd owner of the car. this was 2yrs ago since my dad bought the car so anyone know if the old service history is retreivable from nissan & would they charge a fee? why my dad didnt ask for service history when buying the car back then i dont know :rolleyes: but yet again the car was bought for £2500ish & currently being sold for about £700 if lucky but happy to settle for bit less as we need to get rid.

Thanks

I was told by one dealership "vauxhall" that if you are the present owner of the vehicle with your name on the log book then you can ask for the service history printout assuming that the vehicle has been serviced by the main dealer and they should have the record history on there database, i got all my service history on a frontera printed off free of charge.

Provided the Dealers DMS (Dealer Management Software) system has the data then there should no reason why they cant give the info to you, they should be able to reprint the invoices from the previous owner, thus displaying the service info. :)

Just a note on data protection here, you wont get copies of invoices from previous services, they dont belong to you. The dealer should be able to confirm what work was done with the car, but if you didnt pay for these services, the information should be withheld. If they decide to give you the service history, fine, but if they refuse, you know why

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links