Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Coldest Looking Toyota !

flexy7

I thought I'd share this picture of my old Camry.(Now departed.)And I was wondering have you (personally) had or seen a colder looking Toyota ! (& It still started up no problem !) Please post pics of "YOUR" colder looking Toyota. :D

CamryBrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Oh NO..............Not another Camry picture thread (by stealth) from Flexy :rolleyes:

My Avatar is taken from a "Frozen" Yaris...........

Oh NO..............Not another Camry picture thread (by stealth) from Flexy :rolleyes:

Well post it instead of simply critising my thread, Seeing as I've mainly owned Large Toyotas, (I just don't go for the teeny weeny ones.) most of my pics will be of large Toyotas. :crazy:

Well post it instead of simply critising my thread, Seeing as I've mainly owned Large Toyotas, (I just don't go for the teeny weeny ones.) most of my pics will be of large Toyotas. :crazy:

My Avatar is shown on EVERY post that I make :rolleyes:

Is the Badge the only bit you own ? :lol: :lol: (Hardly a picture of the car.) You could start a thread titled the "Coldest Looking Toyota Badge" !? :lol:

Is the Badge the only bit you own ? :lol: :lol: (Hardly a picture of the car.) You could start a thread titled the "Coldest Looking Toyota Badge" !? :lol:

The car is shown in the "My Gallery" section on my personal profile.......................That is where members are encouraged to post pictures of their cars :rolleyes:

The car is shown in the "My Gallery" section on my personal profile.......................That is where members are encouraged to post pictures of their cars :rolleyes:

This is a thread encouraging people to post different pics of different "cold" cars, I don't even think my old Camry was a particularly great looking car (Unlike my current SXV20), I just thought it looked cold. :P :P

This is me looking for the Rolla during a huge snow fall that happened last March....... :lol:

Snow2003_001.jpg

She must be here somewhere.....

Sorry Flexy but my MR2 beats your Camry,on the cold front :P

DSCN1244.jpg

Who can beat mine? :)

Great pics :thumbsup: I agree you probably looks colder at first glance, but what you have to look at with my picture is that mine isn't covered in snow,that is pure ice & frost (Extreme sub-Zero, :eek: Then I do live in the Scottish Countryside!) I've got lots of non-Toyota & motorbike Snow drift pics from around my village. (To give the council credit they do grit the roads & pavements (Even in the villages) at the first sign of snow or extremely cold temperatures. :yes: Anyway more pics please, I love em.

DSCF0653.jpg

Just before I had to drive up this lane outside my cottage.... :o :o :o :o

DSCF0006-1.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...And with your top down ! :thumbsup: You're HARD :fear: You could probably cope with a scottish winter ! :yes:

Maybe because of my Scottish blood ;)

come on the scots...! this is my dads family over from scotland, and us showing our support for celtic!!!

282372829a8466457837o.jpg

geneva.jpg

P1000242Reduced.jpg

You can hardly tell that these cool cars aren't really Toyotas.

:jawdrop: Definately the coldest & coolest picture yet. :thumbsup:

You can imagine by the pics how cold the wind must've been !

:eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links