Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Am In Complete Agony!

Hou

Had a little accident playing rugby yesterday........

n511656454_1204622_6063.jpg

if you zoom in theres a line on the bottom xray running across the bone near the letter R, thats whaere it snapped clean in half. the smaller bone dislocated, so in otherwords, my hand was no longer attached to my arm

the broken bone then dropped downwards, meaning they had to manipulate it to get back in so I was injected with local anathetic into the break and given gas and air while two guys seperated the joint completely and re-alligned it!

Anyone wanna come help me get a shower?

oooh i hate that gas and air, i threw up green stuff when i had it before.... do you wanna tell us the real reason it broke.... were ya over exerting your wrist?? ;) lol

Ooooh ! Sorry to hear (&see) about that. Reckon you'll have the plaster on for a while & probably out for the season.

I hope it mends quickly. Will you still be able to work ?

It looks like your right wrist, looking at the X-Ray. Can you drink left handed ? :cheers:

Ouch Dude! thats not good.

Thats gotta hurt so make sure you get a good supply of pain killers in.....or alcohol

Hope you get over it as quickly as possible. Oh your er em flicking ability could be permanently impaired :huh:

thanks everyone, got plenty of painkillers and coping ok ish left handed :(

need looking after tho

I'm left handed, so i'll send you my Right one in the post. :thumbsup:

Ow man, I feel for ya, I did almost the same to both of my wrists (not at the same time thankfully), also from playing rugby!

i was feeling fine till they took the pot off and was a bit sore then but its getting better, healing faster then they expected :) but then again i drink at least 2 pints of milk a day

Thanks for your concern dude, not doing too bad, bit sore but ill live, tried driving last night (in a large empty car park) and can drive totally fine!

just cant open doors or generally pull on anything or lift things heavy

only 4 wk 5 days

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links