Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling All Ae82 Owners

waqarv

can all ae82 owners post a pic up of their ae82 gt. that way we know how many are out there and then we can arrange a ae82 gt meeting

Picture051.jpg :P

Defo organize i meet end of next month some time bro..

100_0866.jpg

• 1 month later...
looks like there is only 4 out there..............

And not forgettin me lads!!..

Im from manchester ends, Had the Gt for a while now, totally mint with 76,000 miles, ftsh , i-d card,

tatally original.

Its my summer ride..LOL

some pics of my ae82 gt.... B)

heels025.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Had if dropped on spax shocks, Rota alloys , password jdm intake , 8000k HID kit.. kept all original parts :P

................And not the private plate C 16V GT.....................

heels027.jpg

heels022.jpg

heels009.jpg

a>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey harry is that the twiny i raced you in cheshire and blown you away in my standerd black ae82 :rolleyes: couldnt really see the car in my top mirror you where so far behind :yes:

Hey harry is that the twiny i raced you in cheshire and blown you away in my standerd black ae82 :rolleyes: couldnt really see the car in my top mirror you where so far behind :yes:

lol

u did but u know my car wasnt runin right. i had itb's on with stock ecu and it was runnin sh#t. lean to raas. i only raced you for joke. wid my car like that saxo and 106 peugots used to beat me so i wouldnt be so happy

My car wid standard engine and normal inlet but with exhaust system and filter got 15.01 on 1/4 mile. Beat that. i got people with vtecs ef's that used to get troubled by mine. ask a few people in bradford.

haha I like the way your trying to style it..... Typical Yorkshire lad :yahoo:

lol ha ha. i like it. so up urs. wen am i gonna see the minta? me and ur uncle/cuz

planin a trip to pod, have some fun in coupes. thats on a next vibe better buzz than

1/4 mile.

lol ha ha. i like it. so up urs. wen am i gonna see the minta? me and ur uncle/cuz

planin a trip to pod, have some fun in coupes. thats on a next vibe better buzz than

1/4 mile.

yes bro we booked ours today for the 31st Jan its on a Sat got 2 coupes so far,, are you available for the 31st come down shuld be atleast 4 coupes going,, will try get Rash to come down to in his JDM so if your reading this thread rash get ready for the 31st lad drift event ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links