Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Britain U S A...

T V O R

I caught a snippet of this on TV last week when on holiday out west B)

I am not convinced it will go down all that well as they have a sense of humour unlike ours :huh:

I have my fingers crossed for the Little Britain team though :yes:

I can imagine there will be petitions to have this filth taken off the wholesome American TV screens :D

Very good :yes: :yes:

I can imagine there will be petitions to have this filth taken off the wholesome American TV screens :D

Very good :yes: :yes:

There are plenty of "family" groups that will do just that. I hope there are enough !Removed! jokes in there. That always seems to go down well. ;)

The Americans have a very different sense of humour to us in the UK..... Look at a mess they made of the American Office.....

Still it will be very funny and a good P**s take of our cousins over the pond... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Americans have a very different sense of humour to us in the UK..... Look at a mess they made of the American Office.....

Still it will be very funny and a good P**s take of our cousins over the pond... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But saying that, Monty Python was much bigger in the States than over here!

The Office , AND Little Britain - The Americans MUST have a very different sense of humour if they willingly import shows as unfunny as these two !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links