Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Things We Have Done When Drunk....

JappyBeast

and I thought you were on about the Shower chair !

I thought that you meant the bike :shutit: ;) :lol:

I thought he was trying to tell me I was too old now for the pole dancing and to get a mobility scooter! :lol: :lol:

I haven't danced like that in a long time, I hear Kate Hudson does it to keep her figure looking svelte.... and well.... I wouldn't mind looking like this:

Kate-Hudson--thinking-of-ha.jpg

;)

I thought he was trying to tell me I was too old now for the pole dancing and to get a mobility scooter! :lol: :lol:

I haven't danced like that in a long time, I hear Kate Hudson does it to keep her figure looking svelte.... and well.... I wouldn't mind looking like this:

Kate-Hudson--thinking-of-ha.jpg

;)

Yea but does she have a tattoo like yours Em......

May need to study the picture further to get an accurate analysis on the physique side :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

im a very well behaved drunk, if i do say so myself! ive only gotten pregnant while drunk, put my ankle out by bouncing in a trampoline in sandals lol, and kissed a few female friends! ha!

drunk nites YUS! many many many of them... and some VERY funny stories...some of my faves are...

- stealing a neighbours wheelbarrow and their cement garden objects

- booking a hotel room, when i only wanted to pee... LOL paid it by card and everything!!!

- passin out in the local pub toilet.... needless to say i didn't go out there for a while afterwards

- going to work xmas night out in bedford with my bf at time... was very very bad... but we did win the pub quiz!... and two bottles of champers, that I guzzled by myself :D

Cant remember much about most occasions, apart from one back in the 70's when I came home from aNewYears party and could n't find my key, Woke up in the Run attached to our Rabbit Hutch- How I got in there I'll never know, but I felt terrible when I came round because it had been snowing.

UM let me think.......... its been that long since I got totally obliterated.

The list below did not happen all on the same night.

I twisted my ankle, couldn't walk so feel asleep in the nearest bush.

Woke up, in a strangers bed in a different county. (no sex was involved I was too rat ubikd).

Had some fun on a snooker table.

Kissed my then best mate, and I liked it and would do it again.

Walked into the men's toilet, stood between 2 random strangers having a pee and commented on width size.

Vomited in my own hair.

And the best one imo. I was stone cold sober, I was guiding my then very drunk boyfriend home and I was getting rather angry with him so I walked him into a lamppost. Bang, out like a light, hit the deck, unconscious. I checked he was still breathing and then carried on walking home.

Had a funny turn at work today, half way through the shift I was thinking how I hadnt played online poker for a while and then got flash backs from about 2 nights ago where I had played it drunk and won a bit of money!!! Where was this memory for the past 2 days???!!!!!

Other silly things I have done include,

Waking up on the roof of Iceland Superstore with Jimlad (nothing dodgy!)

Attempting to smoke a tampon

Forgetting how to use my legs in a night club

Waking up in my bath after a party and not being able to get into work

Ordering £35 worth of vodka and cokes not realising how much it would cost...

HA ha!!

I remember the Iceland roof incident. It was well funny waking up with rain hitting out faces while lying flat on our backs on the roof! lol.

Smoking a tampon, I remember that, also you waking up in a bath. Did you not phone your boss and tell him you can't come into work because you've just woken up in a bath? lol.

Myself....

I've climbed a massive hill while drunk, only to fall several times on the way back down and break my foot.

Slept with a crazy persons girlfriend while the chap was downstairs in the same house. That was scary!! - I hid in the wardrobe and everything when he came upstairs! lol.

I've done so many stupid things while drunk, I just can't think at the moment!!

LOL at this thread :lol: some of you are crazy dangerous drunks! :o

Im just a happy drunk - i never let myself get to the stage where i cant remember anything or cant take care of myself -cos lets face it , whats the point?

Few of my drunken antics:

- Posted a McDonalds McFlurry through a marks and spencer letterbox in mansfield (it was a dare - should never dare a drunk person lol)

- Me and my mate found out that we only had enough money for pizza OR a taxi home - the pizza won and we walked home in the middle of winter with shorts skirts and tiny tops, with the biggest heels on - and we both needed a wee lol - its 4 miles to my house from town - took us 4 hours :lol:

- Me and a few friends went to leeds on a night out - sneaked int the VIP lounge at majestic nightclub - only to be kicked out few mins later - we decided to steal a 7 ft long banner that was hanging over the balcony as pushiment to the bouncer for kicking us out :rolleyes: how the hell we did it i do not know! :huh:

Apart from that im quite a happy drunk , not mischevious really :D

I remember the Iceland roof incident. It was well funny waking up with rain hitting out faces while lying flat on our backs on the roof! lol.

When I lived in Tywford about 10 years ago, I remember some chap got drunk celebrating the birth of his new born son and went for a walk on the roof of the barclays bank.

I guess that boy has had a dead father for 10 years now after he was found on the pavement with a broken neck.

Well funny :( :rolleyes:

Well the most I've ever drunk was 5 smirnoff ices in one night when I was 18! I got home, got a white roll out of the bread bin and buttered it, then put prawn cocktail wotsits in it and thought it was the best thing ever :lol: :lol:.

I don't drink often at all, but then I don't need it as tonight when I left a Restaurant with my Sister I badly twisted my ankle and am still in pain an hour and a half later after I'd drunk water, ate chinese and had a lil portion of marshmellows covered in chocolate from their chocolate fountain!

me & mark have been drunk so many times i would be here all night writing :drunk:

but my latest is last weekend in Polperro, theres a video of me singing & dancing down the street in my high heels :unsure:

i dont remember a thing about it :o :P

A good night usually was retold to me the morning after by my friends :lol2:

Another good one, is we were that drunk we left the pub in Sennen walked up the cliff path to our cottage,

cooked a full BBQ and knew nothing about it till the next morning :unsure:

i woke up on the floor in the living room, mark woke on bathroom floor :lol:

If it wasnt for the camera pictures we would have sworn someone else cooked our food and drunk our wine :P

i blame the Rattler cider for starting it :beer:

Mark woke up in a prison cell years ago, but thats another story :shutit:

Back in my RAF days me and some lads gaffered taped the section fool to his bed (also covering his mouth), we then proceeded to deposit the bed upside down (with the kid facing down to the ground) in the middle of the parade square. Not the nicest thing to do in November, the next morning we could only vaguely remember this, until the Warrant aka Sgt Major was heared screaming that some Wan*er was messing his square up :lol:

Worst ever one, that I'll never forget is mistaking my ex gf's open wardrobe for a urinal.

:lol::help:

Having to plan a tactical escape route out of a hotel, which involved legging it half way down the Las Vegas strip and into a Dennys getting away from some stalker crazy type American bloke who 'befriended' us some time in the night and wouldnt leave us alone :lol:

Other stuff not really postable on internet forums :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links