Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Euromillions

Vince W

100 million jackpot tomorrow, how much would you keep and how much would you donate/give away etc?

I reckon 10 million is more than enough for me, even after buying everything I've ever wanted such as dream car garage, big house etc :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• GIDDLEPIN

• Norfolk n Chance

• Red Yaris 54

I would need enough to live off a good amount of interest. Funny how this fantasy still sparks the imagination after all this time of the lottery running.

I would make sure my family were sorted, get a modist house and get a turbo conversion for the MR2!!!....lol.

House in a hot country and a pad in New York.

I think I would give most of it away .........................as at my time of life I would only need the interest on that amount to live on ;)

i would give £1million each to 30 of my closest friend, give half of what i have left to family (i'll let them distribute amongst themselves), and just live the life with what i have left! oh and invest some of that of course!! :D

this is gonna sound a load of *****. but i would give away a lot of it.... buy a house and car for my sister, brother, my closest friends, aunt and myself & bf. save a lot for little lad for when hes older. id go to alaska, and new zealand. then id do some charity work few times a week... i couldnt sit at home all day every day.

I have a pretty good life as is but I suppose I would buy Christiano Ronaldo & make him clean my house, gardens, cars & Motorbikes all day long until he was too old to play football & then sack him. :thumbsup:

I would set my family up for life then hire 24/7 security for all of them because no matter how much you give away there would always be a nutter out there who resented it :yes:

i would share some of it out between friends and family! buy a nice house! buy a apartment in a hot country, do lots of shopping! then put the rest in the bank for when i have kids! i would probly carry on working part time! hate the idea of being sat at home all day everyday.

The only thing that id need cash for is to buy my neighbours houses and kick them out! so id only need about £200,000 for the two either side of ours. B)

That would make my life so happy that i wouldnt need the rest of the money - so id give it away to family first, then friends, then charity - probably to the homeless charities :)

True story !

A man in my town won our Irish Lottery a few years ago. It was a couple of million Euros, I think.

He did what a lot of people would do - set up his brothers etc. They spent it & came back, looking for more :eek:

On £100million you could live a life of luxury off of the interest alone. I doubt I'd keep to it but I'd try not to touch the capital and live purely off the interest. That would include wiping out mortgages debts for close family and friends as well as charitable donations to poverty and child related charities. I know I am only 10 seconds in to my response and I'm already going to go back on my first sentence, but I'd probably have to eat into the capital at the beginning to purchase an Apartment in New York, another in London and a house in Sydney.

Well you can all forget it cos I'VE GOT THE WINNING TICKET :P

Must have the same numbers as mine , then :thumbsup: What a coincidence :yes: :lol2:

well , apparently it can't roll over again this time, so I guess the €100M/£100M? is most likely to be shared amongst quite a few.

I'd be happy enough to have a nice share of 100 Million

20 mins! ! ! ill pay for the xmas party and free bar all night if i win ;)

I like that idea Molly ;) If I win its a free TOC week or two away for everyone....................what time is the draw?

and is it broadcast live anywhere?

Your on :thumbsup:

How about some entertainment too............Em might have some suggestions :rolleyes::lol: (omg I sound like a letch........Hell, Yes I am!! :P )

me and em will lap dance?! if thats ok with her??? i think most girls tend to try it out at some stage and make an a.r.s.e out of themselves lol.

and then ill pay for some other lap dancers for ye lovely gentlemen! ! ! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links