Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bumper Registration Lights

Pimpao

Hi all,

My yaris has a dent on rear bumper and bought one from eBay, my car is a second hand yaris GLX, 2001.

The Rear bumper that stiil in the car has 2 rectangular holes to fit 2 sets of lights to iluminate the VRN and the bumper I have just bough has just one fitting, can anyone tell me if I can buy just the light fitting or do I have to get another bumper.

Thanks

Hi all,

My yaris has a dent on rear bumper and bought one from ebay, my car is a second hand yaris GLX, 2001.

The Rear bumper that stiil in the car has 2 rectangular holes to fit 2 sets of lights to iluminate the VRN and the bumper I have just bough has just one fitting, can anyone tell me if I can buy just the light fitting or do I have to get another bumper.

Thanks

Hi

Yes no problems, you can buy the numberplate light from the dealers, would help if you knew which year the replacement bumper came from

Pete

Hi all,

My yaris has a dent on rear bumper and bought one from ebay, my car is a second hand yaris GLX, 2001.

Thanks

Hi

Yes no problems, you can buy the numberplate light from the dealers, would help if you knew which year the replacement bumper came from

Pete

Hi, I think you may mean the 'newer' bumper has only one hole, instead of two. If it was just missing one of the two lights, I would have thought you would nick one from your dented bumper.

I think you may have purchased a bumper that came from an imported model so the light may be a different sized, single one. Am I correct?

If so, you will need to source the matching fitment for it. Try asking the seller if they have it, even if you have to pay for it, it may save time and trouble.

Otherwise, find a Jap car breaker that specialize in imported models.

Hi

I just bought a 2003 bumper for the rear of the 2000 Yaris and it has one hole not two, I don't think it’s an import I think they changed from two smaller individual lights to a larger unit with two lights in, the bumper with one hole looks like the bumper with two holes but with the holes joined up, i.e. the bit between them removed.

I will have a go at modifying the lights to fit but it won't be for a while. It does look feasible though.

Pete

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links