Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bond Themed Party

Demonic Angel

Looking for ideas really....

It's my works Christmas party in December and it's a James Bond theme night. Prizes are going to the most original outfit.

Me being me, I love to be original, but I'm really struggling to think of something unique and Bond-related to wear, apart from the Ursula Andress bikini but there aint no way I'm wearing a bikini in December!

I have a few options:

a. Just buy a beautiful slinky Bond-girl style dress

b. Dress as James Bond (not too keen on this one as I'm one of the boys at work so would like to be feminine for this party)

c. Go as Miss Moneypenny (ie, skirt suit, glasses, hair up)

d. Forget James Bond and go for the Austin Powers parody dress, ie fembot, Felicity Shagwell, Foxxy Cleopatra style costume

Or can anyone maybe offer any other suggestions? Or a specific Bond Girl to go as?

Go as Q

You could have gadgets !

Dunno if you had realised Rich, but Q is a bloke and probably not as feminine as I'm looking for..... :P

go naked, the bond girls usually end up that way anyway lol

Someone else has already had the idea of turning up with a sheet wrapped round them and perfect hair & makeup.... because even 15 hours in bed with Bond doesn't affect your hair or makeup you know ;)

I realised it OK thanks, but you're not thinking outside the box.

If it's a James Bond party and you want female then you only have 3 options.

1. Fit girl who cops off with James early on in the film, then ends up dead in a bathtub with her throat cut.

2. Fit girl who cops off with James at the end of the film

3. Judi Dench.

I'm just trying to throw a few more options into the mix.

You could go as a massive Vodka Martini. OR with the addition of a pair of Stilts and the foil from a KitKat, you could be Jaws !

If you're after a Bond type Girlie though, and you want something practical to wear as it's not bikini weather, then go as a sexy Russian Spy with the big fur coat/hat etc. I'm fully aware of the problems you have with Accents though, so you'd better get practicing :P

Go as one of the bad girls, not a great bond fan but wasn't there a circus troupe in one of the films.

How about Jaw's girlfriend from Moonraker?

Go as !Removed! Galore...........Don't really know what she wore in the film...But best bond female name ever....and allowed to say it on here :D :D :D :D

could easily say something about dressing up as !Removed! galore but i wont :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

I would go as a giant gun!!!

Em, do you work for the film industry?

Reason I ask is that there is a new Bond film on the horizon and this is your second Bond related thread!!!!

go as the swiss girl from moonraker that jaws falls in love with :lol: blonde pig tails, big glasses and lederhosen :lol: ;)

dolly.jpg

themed party! cooool! can i come too???? lol

just go as the bikini one... no1 will have the guts to go as her!!!! just take a nice jacket or something to keep you warm and then a change of clothes for later?

spray yourself with gold body paint (Goldfinger, I guess?)

Then put on a tight rubber diving suit (can't remember which film that was)

and then as the night goes on, switch from one film to the other

(just off to have a cold shower :drool::drool::help: )

This could be a handy link? Bond Girls - 10 Top Fashions

PS Apparently, in the original Book, the Ursula Andress character didn't come out the sea with a Bikini - that would have been well overdressed ;)

PS Apparently, in the original Book, the Ursula Andress character didn't come out the sea with a Bikini - that would have been well overdressed ;)

Heres one to destroy the whole illusion :lol:

tv_ursula_andress_older.jpg

Heres one to destroy the whole illusion :lol:

tv_ursula_andress_older.jpg

Yep that did it.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I would go as a giant gun!!!

Em, do you work for the film industry?

Reason I ask is that there is a new Bond film on the horizon and this is your second Bond related thread!!!!

Well the last one was due to me downloading the new Bond theme by jack White & Alicia Keys the other day.... it's purely co-incidental that this is my second Bond thread.....

Go see Quantum of Solace.... terrible title, great movie! :P

go as the swiss girl from moonraker that jaws falls in love with :lol: blonde pig tails, big glasses and lederhosen :lol: ;)

dolly.jpg

Wow Lee... you really know how to flatter a girl.... ;)

dolly.jpg

You know you love it :P ;) :lol:

Are you saying that you wont dress up in pig tails and hot pants for me?.... and i thought we were special! ;) hehe

dolly.jpg

Are you saying that you wont dress up in pig tails and hot pants for me?.... and i thought we were special! ;) hehe

You know I'd do it for you darling.... just not for work.... after all you won't be there ;)

And yes, I do love it when you treat me mean.... ;)

dolly.jpg

You know I'd do it for you darling.... just not for work.... after all you won't be there ;)

And yes, I do love it when you treat me mean.... ;)

Treat Em mean, keep her keen :lol: ;) :hug:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links