Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Don't You Just Hate It When....

Karma Supra

And wake up the next morning to somthing like this:

birdfeet.jpg

My car is parked between three other cars... All dirty of course.... but it decides to land, wmpty its bowls on and strut about on my clean car.....

Shoot them all I say!

Aww Dude thats harsh.....I sympathise

I do sometimes give mine a clean and polish and then leave it in the garage, wont take it out if I can avoid, last week I cycled into work for four days to save me getting it dirty, and on the fifth day I had to go to site and got my nice polished car bogging....

Blimey.. I thought I was fussy!!!

Perhaps it is proof that every living creature hates BMW drivers :crybaby:

I understand how you feel :(

washed leathered and waxed the Teg last week, then someone in our street decided to light a fire :angry:

when i got up the next morning it was covered in black bits :ffs: :crybaby:

Blimey.. I thought I was fussy!!!

Perhaps it is proof that every living creature hates BMW drivers :crybaby:

:yes:

:P :lol:

I do sometimes give mine a clean and polish and then leave it in the garage, wont take it out if I can avoid, last week I cycled into work for four days to save me getting it dirty, and on the fifth day I had to go to site and got my nice polished car bogging....

PML, you really use a bike so that you car stays clean while it's sitting in the garage doing sod all?

Someone just opened their door on it at work :ffs:

There is only one bloke that parked next to me... due retirement... no one saw anything so can't prove anything.....

Is it even worth mentioning it? :(

Someone just opened their door on it at work :ffs:

There is only one bloke that parked next to me... due retirement... no one saw anything so can't prove anything.....

Is it even worth mentioning it? :(

I doubt it is worth mentioning it.... if I was in your position I would simply get my hobnail boots on, climb on his car, empty my bowels on it and trample all over his boot lid :yes:

Now I wonder where I got that idea from :rolleyes:

PML, you really use a bike so that you car stays clean while it's sitting in the garage doing sod all?

Ha id does sound a bit odd but I like cycling anyway and its only eight miles. I stay up by farms and when its wet as it was last week it gets really dirty very quick. I do use the wife's merc for running errands but yes I do tend to leave it in the garage unless I want to use it. For getting routine stuff and the kids taxi ill use the wifes car...... :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links