Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Remote Central Locking

didds

Hi I want to fit remote central locking to my 52 yaris. I have seen a number of kits on the internet ranging from £20 to £70 odd. Can anyone recomend a kit tnat is good and not too difficult for my Dad to fit. Thanks Davina. :rolleyes:

Hi I want to fit remote central locking to my 52 yaris. I have seen a number of kits on the internet ranging from £20 to £70 odd. Can anyone recomend a kit tnat is good and not too difficult for my Dad to fit. Thanks Davina. :rolleyes:

Davina

This place do some good ones, you can chose which remote to have, you can even get a flip out Toyota key with built in buttons... All remote central lockings are pretty easy to fit, the hardest part is reading the wireing diagram....

Good Luck

Pete

Davina

This place do some good ones, you can chose which remote to have, you can even get a flip out Toyota key with built in buttons... All remote central lockings are pretty easy to fit, the hardest part is reading the wireing diagram....

Good Luck

Pete

Hi thanks for the reply but could you send me the link again I didn't get it. Thanks again

Sorry I forgot to put it on..... I'm getting old and senile.....

http://www.rclick.co.uk/index.php?cPath=50

http://www.rclick.co.uk/index.php?cPath=50

See I told you..... I've put it twice now to make up......

Have a good look around the site, you can choose the key fob or key with built in buttons to go with all their locking kits and alarms.....

My brother bought one for his old Lexus as the original key stopped working and it works great and has a good range

Pete

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links